EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons/Childhood nostalgia!

The 2 Simpson's books, you can see what year they came out. The other books/magazines I started collecting at about 8 years old....I am curious to know if they have the Berenstein Bears/Clifford/Highlights or Ranger Rick in the UK or beyond...
In one of the pictures, there are also two books, Jumanji & Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day.. Both of those have been turned into major motion pictures most notably Jumanji starring the Beautiful Late Robin Williams.

Replies

  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2015
    The 2 Simpson's books, you can see what year they came out. The other books/magazines I started collecting at about 8 years old....I am curious to know if they have the Berenstein Bears/Clifford/Highlights or Ranger Rick in the UK or beyond...
    In one of the pictures, there are also two books, Jumanji & Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day.. Both of those have been turned into major motion pictures most notably Jumanji starring the Beautiful Late Robin Williams.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I recently found this in an old sticker book of mine:

    BloHpfM.jpg?1

    I laughed when I saw it because the Bartman skin had just been released - it was a timely find! :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Smith or Sue- any interest in selling the mag or sticker? I collect this kind of stuff and don't have either. I also am a happy tapper.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    C.O.P.S.!!!!! Never knew they had their down comic books! :shock:

    Everything else in there looks like the stuff they had in the toy box at my doctor's office when I as 10 :shock: :oops:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    C.O.P.S.!!!!! Never knew they had their down comic books! :shock:

    Everything else in there looks like the stuff they had in the toy box at my doctor's office when I as 10 :shock: :oops:

    .yes they did have a comic book.. ..I had almost every C.O.P.S action figure..
    He-man too...I still have Castle Greyskull and Skeletor's lair...
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    I recently found this in an old sticker book of mine:

    BloHpfM.jpg?1

    I laughed when I saw it because the Bartman skin had just been released - it was a timely find! :D

    That's the same thing I thought ^^^ when I opened it up and saw the Bartman cover..funny
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Smith or Sue- any interest in selling the mag or sticker? I collect this kind of stuff and don't have either. I also am a happy tapper.

    I don't think I'll sell it, but if I ever consider it you will be the first person to know, Jim! :D
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    smith3198 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    I recently found this in an old sticker book of mine:

    BloHpfM.jpg?1

    I laughed when I saw it because the Bartman skin had just been released - it was a timely find! :D

    That's the same thing I thought ^^^ when I opened it up and saw the Bartman cover..funny

    :lol:
    Funny how life works like that sometimes!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.