EA Forums - Banner

Times Building

Congrats! :D

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5738 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Congrats!

I did mine first, and now that I see how long this is taking I'm wondering if I should have got more apts and lofts instead. I wanted several of each but don't see that happening now.

Without several, just one of either seems stupid. Apartment complex with one unit? A single loft? That's really just a fancy shed! Lol
  • jerryscrip988
    91 posts
    edited March 2015
    The times is very small in appearance, it really isn't scaled well. Unless you are trying to get that last star for consumerism, I would go for the apartments and store front.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    The times is very small in appearance, it really isn't scaled well. Unless you are trying to get that last star for consumerism, I would go for the apartments and store front.

Bear in mind the store front goes towards indolence rather than consumerism for some reason. :?

Also, fwiw I put my times building next to the TV and radio stations to make a media zone. Haven't really designed it yet, but I think they work well together. Doesn't work at all with the other Zenith City stuff though, which is odd.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm 3 handcuffs from crafting the times building, I had built extra apartments & lofts first.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2015
    I am 8 handcuffs away. I have all the cloaks as of this morning, and I'm keeping 100 toolkits in the bank. I will collect another 2 handcuffs today, so I will just about make it.

I have 8 phone booths (and more to come), and will probably have enough to craft another building and plenty more phone booths in the days to come.

Hurrah!
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Will get my last pair of handcuffs tonight and craft it, already done the other two buildings and a couple of phone booths. Still have plenty of land but can't see the point of buying more lofts and store fronts just to generate a small amount of money and run out of land later and then end up putting them into storage. As the crafting runs out next week, I'll see how I feel on Monday.

I'm assuming all the lock pick sets, capes etc. will be useless at the end of Issue 3 and will disappear?
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Congrats op. I know I'm the minority opinion but I like the times. It looks nice next to the HQ in my town, but I'm keeping it far away from the other proper skyscrapers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.