EA Forums - Banner

Missing Blarney Castle in the store.

ojbee
112 posts Member
For me Gil left my town and the item is still in the store under the Saint Patrick's day tab. Have you tried force closing the app and restarting your device?

Replies

• Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited March 2015
    I was going to suggest the same thing as nissa. When Gil offered The Homer I initially dismissed his dialog and he vanished from my town and didn't show up in the store. The next morning when I logged in it showed up in the store. You have roughly 6 days to get it if you want, so I would wait till tomorrow morning and see if it pops back up in the store. If not you can contact EA at http://help.ea.com/en/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/ . Scroll to the bottom and hit the contact us box.
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have tried on my cell and 2 tablets.

The castle is there for my "anonymous" town but not there when I log into my town.

Oh well.
  • neptunem
    3 posts
    edited March 2015
    I'm having exactly the same problem. I contacted EA and they said to uninstall and reinstall the game.mi did that on both my devices and still no Blarney Castle, just Gil wandering around in my town.

Any luck on resolving this for you, OP?
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    No luck here. Gil is still wandering.

I have Samsung phone and tablet and Asus tablet. I don't think it's a hardware or OS issue. I suspect it's a minor database curruption problem. I hope it will reset/erase itself at the end of this update.

Since I do not plan to buy donuts for the castle, I plan to wait it out until the end of the Saint Pat update. Just hope it doesn't effect anything else.
  • neptunem
    3 posts
    edited March 2015
    When I logged in tonight, Gil was back with his Blarney castle deal! So now it's gracing my Springfield and he's no longer wandering my town. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!