EA Forums - Banner

Saint Patrick's Day 2015 ***WALKTHROUGH***

Prev1
<a href="https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/3/38/Blarney_Castle_Gil_Deal.png"&gt;300px-Blarney_Castle_Gil_Deal.png</a>
Gil's Deal

Auto starts

Gil: Hello there, Mr. Szyslak! Now I know you told me never to show my sad face in here again, but I've got something you are going to love.
Gil: Steak fries dinner, that is. Ol Gil's still in a lot of debt.
Gil: Isn't this broken mirror calling your name? It comes pre-cracked, so you don't have to worry about bad luck.
Moe: It would be nice to not have to see myself as I actually appear when I look in the mirror. Sold!
Gil: Wow! Gilly boy, better stop while you're ahead. Unless, Mr. Simpson, you'd like this box of chocolates for your wife?
Homer: I ate all the chocolates while you were talking. How much do I owe you?
Gil: Oh, it's pretty expensive. Those were rare expired, I mean vintage chocolates.
Homer: Here's everything in my wallet. Cash, coupons, full punch cards, pictures of loved ones.
Gil: Oh boy! Gil's big day. Cash and a pretend family to show off to the boys at the Y. They are not going to believe it.
Gil: Now if I could only sell this Irish Castle that's rumored to be good luck, I'll be having steak dinner tonight!

If the user accepts:
Gil: Another Sale! Wait... did I just sell the one thing that was helping me sell things? Oh, Gil, another quarter you won't make the Port-au-Prince Business School's alumni newsletter.

If the user denies:
Gil: You must be swimming in good fortune to be passing up this old, drafty, haunted castle! Luckily for Ol' Gil, the ghosts keep me company!
<hr>
<a href="https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/7/7e/Tapped_Out_Blarney_Castle.png"&gt;150px-Tapped_Out_Blarney_Castle.png</a>
The Greatest Prey

Homer starts

Homer: Looks like Springfield has finally got an old Irish castle! We're really moving up in the world. Unlike Shelbyville with its gimmicky Swiss Chalet.
Bart: What are you going to do with an old Irish castle?
Homer: Millions of things! Like finally vanquish the most dangerous of foes.
Bart: Alcoholism? Because it would be really great if you could show up sober to my scout meetings.
Homer: No! Leprechauns!
Leprechaun: You'll never catch me, ya blubberin' potato sack!
Homer: Flanders! Help me catch these heathen imps and I'll give your fly-fishing waders back.
Ned: It would be nice to have dry pants for river baptisms.
Ned: Plus any creatures not mentioned in the Bible are the devil's work - like dinosaurs and female politicians. It's a win-diddly-win!

Task: Make Homer Hunt Leprechauns
Time: 6h
Task: Make Ned Hunt Leprechauns
Time: 6h

Homer: They got away! Why don't I ever get the things I ask other people to get for me?
Ned: Can I at least have my waders back?
Homer: What? Oh, I burned those months ago.

Loose Lips

Moe starts

Moe: I hear loose-lipped dames are heading up to that Irish Castle to kiss a rock for good luck.
Moe: And my face has been described as craggy, jagged, and coarse -- maybe I can get a kiss too!
Moe: Maybe I'll dress up like a troll and say I'm part of Irish folklore. They'll eat that up.
Barney: Wow! Your troll make-up is fantastic!
Moe: I don't have any on yet. This is my face. My ugly face.
Barney: Staying in character - I like it. Now, go meet some ladies and turn that frown upside down.
Moe: This is me smiling. My ugly smile on my ugly face. And now to raise my already sky high self esteem by pretending to be a monster.

Task: Make Moe Act Like a Troll
Time: 8h
<hr>
<a href="https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/3/3f/Leprechaun.png"&gt;100px-Leprechaun.png</a>
Catch The Leprechaun

Auto starts

Cletus: Did a mythical creature just run across my yard? Oh miracle of creation! Brandine, get me my shotgun.
Cletus: I've hunted raccoons, gators, possum, bargains, and briefly ****, but I ain't never hunted no leprechauns.
Cletus: Scraped one off of the highway once. It had tasty hearts, stars, and clovers, but I didn't care for them horseshoes or balloons.

Task: Tap the Leprechaun (x10)
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My Brandine is 30 days into giving birth to her first baby. Am I going to be out of luck(see what I did there?) finishing part 6? I would hate to miss out on the free premium item for finishing the quest line.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My Brandine is 30 days into giving birth to her first baby. Am I going to be out of luck(see what I did there?) finishing part 6? I would hate to miss out on the free premium item for finishing the quest line.
    to finish the quest you've time till April 23
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited March 2015
    or put the building in the inventory to free her up.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2015

She has 60 days left and the kill day is less then that! That's a big issue. I shouldn't have to abort a Spuckler to finish the holiday quest line. It takes so long to make a spuckler
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited March 2015

She has 60 days left and the kill day is less then that! That's a big issue. I shouldn't have to abort a Spuckler to finish the holiday quest line. It takes so long to make a spuckler

I would just wait and see what happens when you get to that part. I have seen other quests where they allowed it to proceed without using certain characters. I don't know for sure, I am just saying not to get too worked up until you actually get to the part of the quest line.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited March 2015
    Just finished the thirty minute quest with Cletus and part 7 did not start. I might speed a spuckler's birth to start Brandine's quest.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    65Malibu wrote:
    Just finished the thirty minute quest with Cletus and part 7 did not start. I might speed a spuckler's birth to start Brandine's quest.

I'm in the same boat. :-(
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    65Malibu wrote:

I'm in the same boat. :-(

Yep... all of us who bought Brandine in February are in this boat. :cry:

Maybe that's why EA gave us all 20 donuts, because that's more or less what it'll cost to rush the birth at this point.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    466 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I was hoping that "drinking for two" line meant that pregnant Brandine would be able to take part in the quest. Ah well, 27 days or 11 donuts?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Thx for the walktrough LP! :thumbup:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    That sucks. I probably won't get the prize everyone else gets because I bought a premium character.

It costs more than 20 donuts for me to rush this too.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    just store her
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't want to lose the 27 days I have already been waiting and I am saving my donuts for something.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    I don't want to lose the 27 days I have already been waiting and I am saving my donuts for something.

I would suggest contacting EA about it. Sounds like many are in the same boat and likely they had not considered this as a problem. I would imagine if enough complain they might just remove this part of the quest to help out everyone who is stuck.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm confused. I'm reading the quest line and it doesn't say you need her to unlock that prize. It's just another extra task. But reading other posts, u can only unlock the stack of beer with Brandine? Is that correct?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    If you have Brandine having her free is required for the quest. If you don't have her it's not a requirement.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    They should give people who bought her last February donuts to finish her task. They gave donuts to everyone who bought those islands before they gave them out to everyone.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    They should give people who bought her last February donuts to finish her task. They gave donuts to everyone who bought those islands before they gave them out to everyone.

No, I believe that was only to the people who griped to EA. Saying something is generally rewarded, if you can get through!
  • Athewhofan2
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Well I got brandine but unable to complete part 6 for 61 days and 7 hours as she is birthing another sppuckler my first one. Has it got a short time to complete it or is it one can do any time? If it a short time then I am done. As I hate to spend 22 donuts to complete her task nor do I want to store her to end the pregnancy. So is there another way round it?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    not at the moment sorry. and the end of the time to do the quest is april 23
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.