EA Forums - Banner

Brandine and the Saint Patrick's Day Quest aka Brandinegate [spoilers]

Prev13456711
Unless it involves drinking alcohol I don't see why she can't do both

But if they rushed the birth I'd be happy!

Replies

• tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    According to the discussion in the walkthrough thread (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10315440.page) you'll either have to rush the birth or store Brandine temporarily. That part of the quest won't trigger otherwise.

Kind of bad timing by EA. Maybe they'll fix it? I'm going to wait it out for a little while.

• EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2015
    Well, if it's not necessary to move on to the final part of the quest, I can miss it out - it's no biggie.

However if it prevents moving on to the next stage, I have two choices: store Brandine, or wait 70 days to finish Saint Paddy's Day sometime towards the end of May!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    The walk through indicates it's required to move through the quests and to get the stack of beer.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm in the same boat. Will try to see if I can finish without storing her. The pub will be built in a few hours for me.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11524 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Well, if it's not necessary to move on to the final part of the quest, I can miss it out - it's no biggie.

However if it prevents moving on to the next stage, I have two choices: store Brandine, or wait 70 days to finish Saint Paddy's Day sometime towards the end of May!
    the kill date for the quests is April 23
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    The walk through indicates it's required to move through the quests and to get the stack of beer.
    if you've her yes
    nissa762 wrote:
    I'm in the same boat. Will try to see if I can finish without storing her. The pub will be built in a few hours for me.
    you can't
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Aw, darn it! I have 61 days left on Bradine's pregnancy, and I REALLY don't want to lose it. :( But I also want that stack of beer. :(
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2015

the kill date for the quests is April 23
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    if you've her yes
    nissa762 wrote:
    you can't

Does it matter? I have some feeder towns I started a long time ago that still want me to "Hunt Turkeys" from last Thanksgiving. Heck I may still have Cool Brown House tasks from the episode tie-in. I haven't been in there for a while so I don't know the updated made it so I can't complete them. I always thought that if the tasks didn't end in event currency and you started the quest line, you could finish it when ever you wanted.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    This was not well-thought out by EA.

I'm going to wait and see if the issue gets fixed in an update. I may even *gasp* CALL them.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    If it stays in my task list I will wait. The only time I remember a task disappearing was after Halloween, because I hadn't finished Hugo's quest. Of course I couldn't finish it because I don't have the Spooky House.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    In the same boat here. I hope they fix this so I don't have to abort the pregnancy.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2015
    This was not well-thought out by EA.

I'm going to wait and see if the issue gets fixed in an update. I may even *gasp* CALL them.

Looking more and more like it :cry:

I can't really call EA, all I can do is see if there's a support ticket open. If they get enough complaints maybe they'll do something about it?
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2015
    Im also in the same situation:(
  • sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    In the same boat. Wish they could fix this.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    We should contact them and tell them how many donuts we need to free Brandine from the 90-day task. They gave donuts to all of those people who bought islands, only to feel cheated because they gave everyone those islands.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    458 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Unless it involves drinking alcohol I don't see why she can't do both

But if they rushed the birth I'd be happy!

This is Brandine. She's drinking for two.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2015
    I've put in a question at answers.ea.com, I don't think I'm allowed to post a link here though. Please go find my post and click on "Me Too" if this will affect you!
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Uggh... same for me.

didnt even think of it until I read this. so the idea is to wait and hope for an update that fixes this somehow like the accelerated crop/corn last year?
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2015
    Okay, I think can post the link to my question since it's an official EA site (apologies if I'm wrong!!):

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Brandine-and-the-Saint-Patricks-Day-questline/m-p/4412527#U4412527
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Brandine has 61 days left for me also.
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    She has 61 days left for me also. :x

I am going to go to your thread, thanks for taking the time to let EA know. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!