• Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    it would be funnier if it wasn't true.

:cry:
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited September 2012
    I update my iPad to version 6 and in the App Store there is an update for io 6, version 2.3.0. I download but I start to receiving there is no server to connect.
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    albert2k wrote:
    I update my iPad to version 6 and in the App Store there is an update for io 6, version 2.3.0. I download but I start to receiving there is no server to connect.

iOS 6 just came out, so the iTunes/App store servers are getting hammered right now. Keep trying later, it should slow down and allow a download eventually.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    iOS 6 just came out, so the iTunes/App store servers are getting hammered right now. Keep trying later, it should slow down and allow a download eventually.

Exactly. I often wait for the first dot maintenance upgrade in any case.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited September 2012
    It works perfectly fine with the update.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    It doesn't work perfectly fine for everyone. The new Tapped Out! update combined with IOS 6 isn't working for me as I was knocked off Origin servers and had to log on again, but cannot do so. Finally got my email address to take but now there is now Origin logo to tap on so I still can't log on. I really like this game when it's working, but it's so frustrating when the server issues ruin the party.
  • Sonickyle27
    4 posts
    edited September 2012
    I can't even play.
    It gets Stuck on Update 10/10 on 21 MB when I start playing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.