EA Forums - Banner

What is this from?

Ebenezer Burns is a costume/skin for Mr. Burns It was from the Christmas 2013 Event. It was the third community prize for that event. It was awarded by collecting gift bags as a group. Collectively we all had to reach a grand total of 1,500,000,000 gift bags.

Replies

• XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Ebenezer Burns is a costume/skin for Mr. Burns It was from the Christmas 2013 Event. It was the third community prize for that event. It was awarded by collecting gift bags as a group. Collectively we all had to reach a grand total of 1,500,000,000 gift bags.
    I rather enjoyed the Community Prizes. Even if the counters were, as some surmised, not tied to the actual number of items collected, I liked working towards a larger community goal.
  • glemley74
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks! He's very dapper :wink:
  • johncolombo
    11452 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    glemley74 wrote:
    Thanks! He's very dapper :wink:

:lol:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I rather enjoyed the Community Prizes. Even if the counters were, as some surmised, not tied to the actual number of items collected, I liked working towards a larger community goal.

Same! :-)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited March 2015
    I like his money fight task the most.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!