EA Forums - Banner

Tower levels

I've seen people post about HQ level 27. That was yesterday. Don't think it's much more feasible to get to level 29 or 30 unless you spend donuts. Haven't heard of a limit to HQ so I'd imagine if u had $1K to spend on donuts you could go nuts with HQ. Don't much see the point in that tho. I'm a habitual tapper & I'm 30 Arbitrarium away from level 27

Replies

• CLWggg
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I've seen someone else say here that the game files go up to level 100. In reality, I would suggest that's unachievable – I'm up to level 25 with pretty heavy tapping (21,878 rods, 104,924 pie bombs and 67,167 freeze ray guns so far...), but that doesn't put me anywhere near a quarter of the way towards level 100 as the level threshold increases with each level up. So assuming the maximum level of 100 is correct, I reckon tappers should be able to keep leveling up throughout the even without maxing out.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    max lvl is 10.000
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I login to tap 19-20 times a day and will never achieve that. I wonder how hard core the top tappers are. I wonder if it is even happy tapping at that point. These are deep questions!
    Happy tapping!
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    max lvl is 10.000

The thought of donuts that attaches to this for me is mind boggling........ Can you imagine how many?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I've just gone on level 27. I haven't crafted anything for a while. I should use them as they wont be carried over and it's a waste not use up the craft items..

I haven't received a phone booth yet! :(
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited March 2015

What do you mean by this? It is a crafting item (you will need to scroll down in the crafting menu.)
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I've just gone on level 27. I haven't crafted anything for a while. I should use them as they wont be carried over and it's a waste not use up the craft items..

Received? It's at the bottom of the list, scroll down.

I'll craft as many as I can with the tons of lock picks and phones I have left on the 23rd.

E;f,b twice!
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Oops :oops: I did say I haven't crafted for a while, and I mean a while. Yep seen it now. Thanks people.

I will be honest and tell you I've been looking in my inventory, that's why I said received lol oh heck. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.