EA Forums - Banner

T-Rex Car thing?

It's Truckasaurus. Very limited availability... last fall, I think?

Very expensive - lots of donuts!

Replies

• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It's Truckasaurus from a Gil Sale.

U0CU7HZ.png?1

• firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited March 2015
    Ah, thanks. Must've missed it. But if it was so expensive, I might've just dismissed it and deleted it from my memory. :)
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    that was my first test in self restraint. I wanted it but I kept thinking how much real money that was and I told myself no. Now I regret not getting it, but I believe it does have a chance of coming back some day, so I have a long time to think about it now.
    :cry:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    $15.75 for that :oops:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    that was my first test in self restraint. I wanted it but I kept thinking how much real money that was and I told myself no. Now I regret not getting it, but I believe it does have a chance of coming back some day, so I have a long time to think about it now.
    first test Doctor? what about the 300 d. whale?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    first test Doctor? what about the 300 d. whale?

I did have the same discussion about the whale with myself but since it wasn't limited I can always score it when ever I please, how ever at this time I don't have enough room for the whale anyway. I really need to tidy up my squidport.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.