EA Forums - Banner

Events and Updates WALKTHROUGHS + OTHER GUIDES

Replies

• J
    Any guesses on what and when the next event will be?
    Possibly something based around music and most likely within a day or two of this mini event / sale finishing.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • add me i accept within an hour!!
  • add me i accept within an hour!!
    You'd be better off posting in the add me section of the forum as more people who are looking for new neighbours look at that section rather than the guides thread.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Any chance we could buy giant letters for cash to name our festival?
  • Any chance we could buy giant letters for cash to name our festival?

LOVE that idea! <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I just wish I could buy letters in general then I can leave neighbour messages without having to place a load of pumpkins or whatever... :lol:
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Need to smuggle in a K from Krustyland and add it to the new rock sign with Otto. Now it's KROCKfest!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Or maybe a 'Y' and have a Sylvester Stallone tribute.... :D
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    So much new stuff
  • Is there a list of the donut items that will be released this event and dates.....that's always helpful.

Also, anyone have an updated list of things that provide a multiplier?
  • Is Dragon Burns an NPC or a character with tasks? Also, will the gold "things" in the bundle have a bonus %? I read that only the Cat Bus will have it, but I wanted to check just in case. @LPNintendoITA
  • it's the same as other trolls/beasts. no bonus
  • Anyone have the dialogue walkthrough for Act 2? My dog knocked my phone out of my hand and I didn't get the chance to read past "What do we feed them?" because in the process of knocking it out of my hand she hit the screen with her ear or something and the dialogue was on Milhouse saying something about his mom putting fairy dust on his food when I picked it back up.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    There is a link on the first page but when I click it for the event walkthrough it says something went wrong...
  • Anyone have the dialogue walkthrough for Act 2? My dog knocked my phone out of my hand and I didn't get the chance to read past "What do we feed them?" because in the process of knocking it out of my hand she hit the screen with her ear or something and the dialogue was on Milhouse saying something about his mom putting fairy dust on his food when I picked it back up.
    Hocus Bogus Pt.2

Milhouse: This is kinda cool. We're like caretakers for these giant beasts. What should we feed them?

Lisa: Fairy dust. Ground coarsely, preferably. They'll get fussy if you don't serve it right.

Milhouse: My Mom says the stuff she sprinkles in my cereal is fairy dust. It makes me less fussy... and very sleepy.
    Task: Make Willie Dig Up His Stock (4h, Willie's Shack)
    Quest reward: 50 Event Currency and XP10

(Credit: Wikisimpsons)
  • i'm not a mod so i can't pull stuff from the spam filter..
  • Add me mayaarie2002
  • t7y3it.jpg
    I just tried to access @LPNintendoITA ‘s “Dates” thread and got this message. This is one of my favorite info threads that you do for each event!! I hope it’s because you are working on it further, and not because a certain person complained and ruined something great for the rest of us.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Fixed now, Thank you! Can’t plan without it!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!