EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy/American Dad and Cleveland Show moving channels

adverts don't bother me seeing as they're on 99% of channels! I'd rather have ads than be forced to pay a TV license :evil:

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    adverts don't bother me seeing as they're on 99% of channels! I'd rather have ads than be forced to pay a TV license :evil:

No way out of paying for a TV licence - unfortunately the money goes to an organisation that is out of date, corrupt, careless with it's money and doesn't care about it's viewers, would rather think they are gods to us little people and want to love all their stuff - but if the TV licence was taken away from the BBC and run independantly, split between smaller TV companies who are trying to move forward, the BBC would be history, and it would be a joyous day for us all. My hatred for the BBC goes deeper than just their decision making, but on here, it's not the place to talk about it.
  • 4junk3000
    5246 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Can you watch these cartoons on watchseries dot ag? That's where I watch all of them whenever I want. HDMI out from my computer to my TV.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Cleveland Show won't be around for long. It didn't last long on it's home channel, Fox, here in the US. Family Guy remains on Fox here, and American Dad has moved to TBS.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!