EA Forums - Banner

Addressed: Less posts from Maximbarne126

Who are you?

Just joking, mate! Glad that you will be back to your regular posts! Wondered why i hadn't see you in a while!
Got all your wotk sorted out?

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I actually thought of you yesterday Maxim! Glad you're ok! :D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Who are you?

Just joking, mate! Glad that you will be back to your regular posts! Wondered why i hadn't see you in a while!

Haha! :lol: Yes, I thought people might wonder so I just wanted to make a post about it. Anyway, it wasn't as such work just really I had less time than usual due to school and that stuff. :-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    I actually thought of you yesterday Maxim! Glad you're ok! :D

Aw, I feel loved! :wink:

Thanks Brevis! :mrgreen:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey! You may have noticed less posts from me recently so I'd like to address that. I recently have been doing lots and haven't had much time but I have not and will not quit TSTO or this forum. Just saying! :lol: I hope to go on more frequently starting today so look forward to more of my informative and helpful posts. :P Seeya! :mrgreen:

Thank you for clearing that up. All is forgiven.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Who are you?

Haha! :lol: Yes, I thought people might wonder so I just wanted to make a post about it. Anyway, it wasn't as such work just really I had less time than usual due to school and that stuff. :-)

Haha, yeah school is what i meant. :lol:

Glad you're back on board! :D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Hey! You may have noticed less posts from me recently so I'd like to address that. I recently have been doing lots and haven't had much time but I have not and will not quit TSTO or this forum. Just saying! :lol: I hope to go on more frequently starting today so look forward to more of my informative and helpful posts. :P Seeya! :mrgreen:

Thank you for clearing that up. All is forgiven.

Thanks! :)

Oh ok Elian. :)
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Glad you're still okay, neighboreeno.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Glad you're still okay, neighboreeno.

:thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!