PLL

Never even heard of it :?

Are these Pretty little lairs better than Ugly little lairs? :lol:

Replies

• mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2015
    You should watch it Neo, I bet it would be right up your alley, haha :lol:

To sum it up: pretty girls who keep lots of secrets and tell too many liars being bullied anonymously with thier secrets & lies being used against them.. After 5 seasons the mystery of 'A' is still a mystery.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2015
    mec06 wrote:

Some how i dont think this is something I would watch :lol: It is aint got no guns/explosions or super powers type things i aint interested :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

Some how i dont think this is something I would watch :lol: It is aint got no guns/explosions or super powers type things i aint interested :lol:

A couple of guns, at least 1 explosion and if lying is a superpower then yes, there are superpowers! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2015
    mec06 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

A couple of guns, at least 1 explosion and if lying is a superpower then yes, there are superpowers! :D

Guess depends on how well they can lie i guess :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    mec06 wrote:
    Finally got around to watching the season finale of pretty little liars... Cant.even.deal.

Any other fans?

I literally just started watching this this week! :D Only seen 2 episodes of season one so far, so I think I'd better avoid this thread in case of spoilers haha!
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    Finally got around to watching the season finale of pretty little liars... Cant.even.deal.

Any other fans?

I literally just started watching this this week! :D Only seen 2 episodes of season one so far, so I think I'd better avoid this thread in case of spoilers haha!

Haha well if you need a PLL fan to vent your frustrations / passion / theories too then I'm your girl :lol:

Neo the lies and twists are epic. Mr Dalts likes it, he won't admit to it in public, but he does.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2015
    mec06 wrote:
    Neo the lies and twists are epic. Mr Dalts likes it, he won't admit to it in public, but he does.

Oh the word is out there now :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My Bf doesn't mind it being on.... But I wonder if that has more to do with some of the girls :lol:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    My Bf doesn't mind it being on.... But I wonder if that has more to do with some of the girls :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

@neo

6dee0db9e1986f68361155fd3fa3019b.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2015
    mec06 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

@neo

Being ive not seen this program are those the people in the show? or just a random meme :lol:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

@neo

Being ive not seen this program are those the people in the show? or just a random meme :lol:

Haha, the people in the show :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

Lies! Pretty little ones! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:

Lies! Pretty little ones! :P

h8hmtla.gif
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My girlfriend watches this.......when I am not in the house
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!