EA Forums - Banner

I nuked my town.

I'm sure you're going to love it even more once it's rebuilt. :mrgreen: Happy tapping and good luck!

Replies

• lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I just did the same and now am feeling a little overwhelmed lol I am definitely up for the challenge though

Good luck with the rebuild
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    once Radioactive Man is done hanging out in Kane Manor i will nuke my town. ive taken a picture of my castles to rebuild them the way i have them.
  • ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    The thought of nuking my town gives me the cold sweats. I have been slowly building and changing it for years now, but want something better planned out, but not sure about the risk of redoing it! How long is it taking you to rebuild?
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Good luck with your rebuild. I have also took the plunge.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Not the first time I did it. I started creating my residential area first, but didn't like how it looked. I took screen images of things I wanted to rebuild, but just in a rut of where to start. Kind of regretting it.
  • CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey can someone help?

I am rebuilding and for some reason the ski life and the torture wheel thing show up in my inventory. It says I have to place Flanders or Willie first. When I do the ski lift and torture wheel disappear.

And help?
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm in the middle of a complete rebuild, too. A WHOLE LOTTA WORK, but I like it so far! :mrgreen:

(Sorry I can't help, CPTSean541. :( )
  • Jetsonsclo700
    62 posts
    edited March 2015
    I nuked my krustyland a few months back; an am very happy with the results.
  • MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Not sure we're neighbors but noticed several of mine have. Suppose... Spring cleaning :)
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Note to self, don't nuke your town when your coming off a event and feel burnt out.

I got my loading area set, but rest of town is just anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.