EA Forums - Banner

perhaps...... i discoverd the meaning of life...

It's possible.

Replies

• Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    It's possible.
    yup thats true just like anything that deals with religion/ the unknown.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    It's possible.

So nitemare, isn't it about time you pick out an avatar? :-) :-)
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    It's possible.

So nitemare, isn't it about time you pick out an avatar? :-) :-)
    yea lol just been lazy usually use one of my seals. i guess ill have to choose one.
  • 4junk3000
    5271 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I really wanted to read that, but it didn't make any sense when I pasted it into Google Translator.

I'm sure it was deep. Right on. Yay, philosophy!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Do you know who invented the quesarito?! Taco Bell. Do you know who invented Taco Bell? I don't either. But God made the world, thus Taco Bell, thus the quesarito. That's all I really care about right now cause I am craving a quesarito.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Do you know who invented the quesarito?! Taco Bell. Do you know who invented Taco Bell? I don't either. But God made the world, thus Taco Bell, thus the quesarito. That's all I really care about right now cause I am craving a quesarito.

Now I'm hungry too Jim, that's not fair :twisted:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

No, it isn't. But Taco Bell does serve decent breakfast. Sadly, no am quesarito...yet.g
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

No, it isn't. But Taco Bell does serve decent breakfast. Sadly, no am quesarito...yet.g

No where decent open left to get food here. I have the munchies, especially after reading the original post and these.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    You can't distroy energy, your soul is a mass of energy. When you die the energy leaves the body in what must be a spiritual form and your body is left just as a shell. Going of everything we know as human beings and that's the fact we all know you can't distroy energy so therefore you must exist past the time of death, you feel me?
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

No where decent open left to get food here. I have the munchies, especially after reading the original post and these.

I'm wishing I'd stopped at McD's on my way home from work. In fact I still have my shoes on and am considering going back out to get McD's. It's the only thing open after midnight. I've got the munchies :mrgreen:
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

I'm wishing I'd stopped at McD's on my way home from work. In fact I still have my shoes on and am considering going back out to get McD's. It's the only thing open after midnight. I've got the munchies :mrgreen:

Seriously, Burger King sausage cheese croissant is delicious.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Everyone knows the meaning of life is 42. :roll:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    You can't distroy energy, your soul is a mass of energy. When you die the energy leaves the body in what must be a spiritual form and your body is left just as a shell. Going of everything we know as human beings and that's the fact we all know you can't distroy energy so therefore you must exist past the time of death, you feel me?
    i never stated that you are destroyed, energy cannot be destroyed nor can matter, but it can be converted, if the theory you live as energy beyond is true, what if your energy were to be converted to matter? is this possible? in my theory yes it is possible as the universe has to balance itself, while most believe energy cannot convert to matter, i believe this is false. lets take a look at matter and anti-matter, what happens if they collide? they analiate each other and create energy, so there must be a way for energy to annihilate and create matter AKA energy and anti-energy if these two collide they create matter? if think about it why dose the universe exist? what if antimatter conflicted all matter, it would become raw energy with no matter in existence, so if the universe is going to continue to exist it needs to be able to do the vice versa of what matter and anti matter do.

this brings into question, what if you are a soul and an anti-soul collides? your soul would become matter, what would a materialized soul look like? would it sill have the properys of the creature that once owned the soul? by saying "creature" instead of human i imply ALL living things have souls, including every individual cell, this means we acualy have trillions of "souls" making us up.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    i never stated that you are destroyed, energy cannot be destroyed nor can matter, but it can be converted, if the theory you live as energy beyond is true, what if your energy were to be converted to matter? is this possible? in my theory yes it is possible as the universe has to balance itself, while most believe energy cannot convert to matter, i believe this is false. lets take a look at matter and anti-matter, what happens if they collide? they analiate each other and create energy, so there must be a way for energy to annihilate and create matter AKA energy and anti-energy if these two collide they create matter? if think about it why dose the universe exist? what if antimatter conflicted all matter, it would become raw energy with no matter in existence, so if the universe is going to continue to exist it needs to be able to do the vice versa of what matter and anti matter do.

this brings into question, what if you are a soul and an anti-soul collides? your soul would become matter, what would a materialized soul look like? would it sill have the properys of the creature that once owned the soul? by saying "creature" instead of human i imply ALL living things have souls, including every individual cell, this means we acualy have trillions of "souls" making us up.

Very plausible theory.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    part 2 that i came up with just now as i scraped about 6 months old worth of bud stuck on the side of the grinder, "naterly" occurring has lol :lol:

we are useless? perhaps {this includes the rich poop that say this as well} what do we do? we eat, reproduce, and turn what we eat into poop, while we do do usefull things for others weather thats by takeing a * and fertalizing, or inventing something great it is only important to other creatures that eat, poop and reproduce. what would the universe to be if there is no life? nothing would experiance it, god would not exist as god her/him/?'s self would not exist, as god is life. is god lonely?,, to haps yes she.him.?? is loanly and hence created life the point of life to friend the real god, disregarding any religion that depicts him/she/?? ? the planet earth would no be important if there is no life, and no new life could form ever again if all life were to be removed from the octaverse.

if life were to not exist would the universe not exist? it depends, if there was no life in the first place than there would be no god, as god her/his/??'s self is life. but if all life were to be whiped from existance, what purpose would the universe have? would the lifeless materials serve eachother a purpose? perhaps so, considering some of this matter was once alive, but if nothing was ever alive than the universe cant exist? but the big bang could have accord on itself and created no life, but what purpose would the universe concive then? if there is no god then this would make the universe it's self god, perhaps the earth itself is a god, despite being an inamiate object. but each induvidual could be a part of god creating him/her/?? .

a chat with a friend that i pointed out somethign i forgot to explain yes i ment octaverse: i was thinking the true multiverse cant be comprehended considering meant confusing factors like dimensions and wrote octaverse on meaning we will never understand the full multivers
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Have you ever thought that this is your "own" world and everyone you meet or pass by is a learning point or reference to what you will be or are doing? That everyone has there own "world" as actions you do seem to affect others aswell. Is this to teach you enlightenment? You sound like myself, mind always racing and coming up with answers to everyday things or why things happen the way they do. I hope I make sense lol, it's weird because your confronted with different paths to take all the time and each one has a reaction, weather right or wrong, they both seem so thorough. I Beleive it's all a learning curve for something we don't know yet. What also boggles my mind is whats beyond space? Nothing can go forever, if it can and does, everything we know is incorrect to an extent, you know what u mean. There's always a beginning and end.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I agree with you partially.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!