EA Forums - Banner

More zoom please

yeah i've been wanting to zoom out further for ages now.. hope something gets implemented soon :P

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Any chance we could get a little more zoom from the camera. Having a higher up, birds eye view of things would be most handy. Especially when you have a bunch of characters doing six to forty-five second jobs.
    Thanks and all that

I can't help you on this one, but I can wish you Hoppy Tapping!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It has been asked for ages. Too much resources on the phones for that. It would crash the phones due to all the stuff to load at once. Thats why ea hadnt implemented it yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    If you could zoom out far enough to where Springfield is just a point, you could click everything in town at once. That would solve two perennial complaints at the same time.

EA, make it so.
  • edited March 2015
    It has been asked for ages. Too much resources on the phones for that. It would crash the phones due to all the stuff to load at once. Thats why ea hadnt implemented it yet

makes sense. thank you
  • Cactusbunny
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I also want more zoom, and it's often possible just changing the resolution of the screen. It's not like the phones today can't handle it, I can even zoom out more with my old and weak iPhone 4S than on my relatively new Nexus 7 that has at least double the screen resolution and power, which doesn't make any sense. I tried changing the resolution on my Nexus from 1920x1200 to 1280x720, and it made a huge difference.
    It's sad EA can't handle modern high-resolution devices, because TSTO still works best and has the widest viewport when playing on a device with a resolution between like 1280x720 and 1600x900.
  • mikeritjshua
    67 posts
    edited March 2015

Thanks for the info...
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Then EA could make it a toggle option that you could enable if your device could handle it.
  • edited March 2015
    if that horribly buggy family guy game can handle it I see no reason that this one couldn't. I mean really, I have been giving EA all my money for NHL and Triple Play and Need For Speed and the sims since '93. With the money they made off of me alone they could hire someone to figure something out.
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    More zoom is the new more land thread

:mrgreen:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.