EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else experiencing Forum glitches?

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It's not 100% unpredictable. I tend to get errors when i'm signed in to the forum on more than 2 devices.

Laptop + phone:

thumbs+up+meme.jpg

Laptop + phone + tablet:

youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png
    Really, I'm signed in on my laptop, phone and a tablet and have no issues with errors... or maybe I just don't post enough to get them. :lol:

:lol:

That might be it.

But trouble really seems to pop up when this is the case. As soon as i sign into a 3rd device, the"You waited too long to submit the form" error messages pops up on the 3rd device. 1 and 2 just act normal, until i get signed out on one of them.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Sue maybe you need to make a new profile and sign in as somebody new?
    Maybe it's just your current profile that has some sort of glitch?
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    At least the forum is zombee proof. So if a zombee apocalypse ever happens, we're safe. And if a zombee do comes in we still have one or two members we can throw at them.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015

That's not something I should have to do. If it really comes down to that, I probably just wouldn't bother.

Also, I'm not the only one experiencing the glitches - that suggests it's the site, not the account.

Other forums I have been a member of don't seem to experience these problems, or if they do its not a frequent thing.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    At least the forum is zombee proof. So if a zombee apocalypse ever happens, we're safe. And if a zombee do comes in we still have one or two members we can throw at them.

I knew carrying my katana everywhere was a good plan 8)
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:

That's not something I should have to do. If it really comes down to that, I probably just wouldn't bother.

Also, I'm not the only one experiencing the glitches - that suggests it's the site, not the account.

Other forums I have been a member of don't seem to experience these problems, or if they do its not a frequent thing.
    That's true. And you need to be able to post here as you, because we need a good dose of your gosh darn cuteness around here :mrgreen:
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:

That's true. And you need to be able to post here as you, because we need a good dose of your gosh darn cuteness around here :mrgreen:

awwww your sweet! Thanks :oops:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Sorry to keep waddling back into this thread, but can someone do something about all these duck glitches? The quacking in here is deafening.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Sorry to keep waddling back into this thread, but can someone do something about all these duck glitches? The quacking in here is deafening.

file.php?nxu=35999648nx48867&id=6
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015

:mrgreen: "...And he waddled away, da da da..." :lol:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015

file.php?nxu=35999648nx48867&id=6
    And on that note, I'll just waddle away (waddle, waddle). Until the very next day.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Here's some nice waiting music to keep you preoccupied.

• Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:

why did I walk in on this post *fingers in ears* "La la la"

I never did see what happened in the end :lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    post-23576-aflac-dancing-duck-pigeons-vic-RU0j.gif
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

You should go back and check... :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

ill pass! I had the song stuck in my head for ages the first time round ! :lol:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Needs more duck. 082413DuckRace15.jpg
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Part 3 had some interesting plot developments. And I added a part 4 (not by the same people, but same duck) to give people some needed closure.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    And another glitch just happened. I submitted a post, it did not appear for about 30 seconds (that's when I refreshed my browser).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Part 3 had some interesting plot developments. And I added a part 4 (not by the same people, but same duck) to give people some needed closure.
    you tricked me into part 2, I'm not watching two more ! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!