EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else experiencing Forum glitches?

13Next

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    tech-impaired-duck-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-cca679.jpg
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Sorry to keep waddling back into this thread, but can someone do something about all these duck glitches? The quacking in here is deafening.

:mrgreen: "...And he waddled away, da da da..." :lol:
    why did I walk in on this post *fingers in ears* "La la la"

I never did see what happened in the end :lol:

You should go back and check... :mrgreen:
    ill pass! I had the song stuck in my head for ages the first time round ! :lol:

Part 3 had some interesting plot developments. And I added a part 4 (not by the same people, but same duck) to give people some needed closure.
    you tricked me into part 2, I'm not watching two more ! :lol:

At least watch part 4 - you'll like that one.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Sorry to keep waddling back into this thread, but can someone do something about all these duck glitches? The quacking in here is deafening.

Part 3 had some interesting plot developments. And I added a part 4 (not by the same people, but same duck) to give people some needed closure.

:lol: PM me the link please 8) but if that duck dosnt get what's coming to him! big trouble :twisted:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Funny-Duck-42.jpg
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    tumblr_mfxbphHB031reijhco1_500.jpg
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

:lol: PM me the link please 8) but if that duck dosnt get what's coming to him! big trouble :twisted:

Sent (Luggs)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Sent (Luggs)
    Yes Yes! Take that you little bugger! that's what he gets for having bad puns!

" put in on my bill"
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    sooo. This got a little off track...

glitches - anyone else experiencing them (other than the members that mentioned theirs already)?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:

glitches - anyone else experiencing them (other than the members that mentioned theirs already)?
    Nope, even though I'm logged on to this site with three devices I haven't had any issues.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    suetopia wrote:

I've got one. For some reason, in my town, Stuart the Duck spends all his time hanging out around the Abandoned Warehouse. Anybody have any idea why he'd do that?
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Nope. No fo um glitc es for me at all. Ev rything se ms to be working perfec ly as far as I can tell.
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moarku wrote:
    Nope. No fo um glitc es for me at all. Ev rything se ms to be working perfec ly as far as I can tell.
    :D
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I get glitches on this forum fairly often. Errors trying to log in. Errors trying to post. Glitchiest forum I've ever seen.
  • tilycoclem
    273 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Is post deletions considered a 'glitch'?
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I am having issues accessing it from my computer at all.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    tilycoclem wrote:
    Is post deletions considered a 'glitch'?

Hi neighbour. Disappearing post sometimes occur due to system errors. They also sometimes are removed by a mod if a post is deemed inappropriate, or if it quotes a post that is deemed inappropriate (even if what you said wasn't, it is sometimes necessary to remove all traces of the inappropriate post).

EDIT: another glitch I seem to be getting is that my posting options (seen below the post when you are composing one) changed on their own. For example, "disable BB Code in this message" had been unchecked, but I did not uncheck it and I believe it's in my account settings to keep it enabled. Thus I went back a couple of times and edited this post to properly display your quote, and to add this message.
    maxeerg wrote:
    I get glitches on this forum fairly often. Errors trying to log in. Errors trying to post. Glitchiest forum I've ever seen.

I realize the glitches (like the ones mentioned by maxeerg) may seem like a little thing to some, but they can be really frustrating when you get several of them in a short period of time, or are unable to log in altogether.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Okay so computer working again.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Same here! It takes a ridiculous amount of time to log in. When posting to the Forum, I get a message that the post won't go through because I waited too long??????? It says to retry, but I still can't post, no matter how many "retry's".
  • cjryder625
    1413 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I keep getting signed out for some reason
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    oops
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!