EA Forums - Banner

Teleporter Alpha and Omega - Neighbor Usage

welcomeHomer_zps8df7b750.jpg
Welcome!
it'd be nice to be able to use them expecially in events!
When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!

Replies

• ZennGlenn
    1739 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    works for me...

Welcome!
    (beat Jim to it :twisted: )
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Welcome to the forums and I think this is a great idea, something I'd definitely use - both in my own town strategically, especially during events, and when visiting neighbours. It'd be a cool way for decorators to use it to send neighbours to new designs too (thinking of your town barszap lol).
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm still peeved that they didn't come with a quest line or a Fly-Headed Bart skin, myself. Major missed opportunity, in my opinion.
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    you know what would have been really cool? If you could teleport an item form your Springfield to a neighbors teleporter. There would be an flashing light or something and when you tapped it a gift. Maybe it would be programed to only stay with you for 24 hours or something then it goes back to the original owner. Before I started playing you used to be able to steal a neighbor's lemon tree, so I guess it could be possible.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ZennGlenn
    1739 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Big ditto on BartFly & item gift teleportation :!:
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2015
    ZennGlenn wrote:

OR what if you could send a character to their town? Dare I teleport Sharry Bobbins?

sb.gif

• MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    ZennGlenn wrote:

OR what if you could send a character to their town? Dare I teleport Sharry Bobbins?

sb.gif
    Excellent direction Doc. Would love to see Ms Bobbins visit for a day. ...eluded me, so far. :roll:
    Would still like Maggie and the sinkhole :lol:

Thanks all! Appreciate this forum; its information, the discussion, and exchanges. Cheers!
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • johncolombo
    edited April 2015
    ZennGlenn wrote:

sb.gif
    Excellent direction Doc. Would love to see Ms Bobbins visit for a day. ...eluded me, so far. :roll:
    Would still like Maggie and the sinkhole :lol:

Thanks all! Appreciate this forum; its information, the discussion, and exchanges. Cheers!

Glad you dig it!
    :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!