EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness Rating

chrisgyo
1030 posts Member
This is one of the games mysteries. Build some training walls and you'll be fine.

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I hate having a million training walls. It wastes a lot of limited space.

They should make Sideshow Bob a playable character and give him some tasks that restore your righteousness rating. If you don't have him yet, he could appear like he does now.
  • luckyzl230
    158 posts
    edited April 2015
    I thought it was from cleaning up the building that got spray painted?
    I usually get it back up to 5 starts in about a week then the following week it goes back to 1 star.
    The whole process starts over again
  • luckyzl230
    158 posts
    edited April 2015
    Nice, just bought 18 training walls now up to 5 starts.
    Now, if I can just find a place to put a house out that I already have I'll be back up to 5 starts for Indolence.
    At 19 Mil in cash I don't like to put out more than one house of the same kind as I'm done farming "for now"
    They should have release new houses to put out if they were going to increase the amount of house to have for Indolence to have 5 starts.
    I own every premium item with a few exceptions to the Radstation and the Car eating monster.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I've lost count of how many training walls I have as they are hidden all over my SF.

I put the nativity thing into storage and had to bring it out again as my righteousness dropped down
  • 4junk3000
    5265 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    All my walls are hidden in what would otherwise be wasted space. I don't see a problem with them at all... well except the rare occasion when I try to move a building a single space over and I'm like, what's the hangup?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    ugh you guys are right

I just bought like 20 training walls and left them in the corner

it's pretty dumb...they should bring out an aspirational worth righteousness points
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    With the use of a few strategically placed trees or other items to hide the doors, the training walls also make good regular walls.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    luckyzl230 wrote:
    Nice, just bought 18 training walls now up to 5 starts.
    Now, if I can just find a place to put a house out that I already have I'll be back up to 5 starts for Indolence.
    At 19 Mil in cash I don't like to put out more than one house of the same kind as I'm done farming "for now"
    They should have release new houses to put out if they were going to increase the amount of house to have for Indolence to have 5 starts.
    I own every premium item with a few exceptions to the Radstation and the Car eating monster.

I've been saying that for (literally) years. Lol.

Seriously, though, Indolence is the ONLY category where if you own one of everything (including all Limited Time buildings), you'll have 5 stars in everything except Indolence. Essentially you have to use doubles of at least a few houses to achieve 5 stars. I was hoping the recent additions of the Lovejoy house, Kane Manor, etc would put it at 5 stars, but alas, not yet.

Hoping they release at least one Indolence raising building every update, to slightly offset the point requirement increase of each level increase, and soon get to the point that with 3-6 more Indolence related buildings it'd be possible to achieve 5 stars for completionists.

It's doable in every other category (including premiums and limited time buildings, there are plenty of restaurants for Gluttony, plenty of stores for Consumerism, carefully placing Training Walls hidden behind buildings keeps Righteousness at 5 stars, Tree Hugging/Vanity/Obedience are all easy to get 5 stars in...

It's only Indolence that requires using multiples of the existing houses to get 5 stars.
  • gilltray13
    1 posts
    edited April 2015
    If my game drops to 4 and a half stars i just send sbake to jail for 24 hours and its sorted.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Another way to raise righteousness if you're too low a level to build training walls is to keep catching Sideshow Bob at Other Springfield.

He almost always starts off near the Squidport entrance, so just enter, zip over there, catch him and leave. Go right back in. Repeat as much as needed.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Righteousness is rather unstable unless you have a bunch of training walls. I don't think anyone really knows why.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Its probably due to graffiti, if you graffiti a lot of neighbours or don't clear your own, the rating will drop. You can keep it permanently at 5 stars if you buy a lot of training walls :D

Edit: Must learn to type faster :roll:

• Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It's easy to say why, actually. You get points subtracted whenever someone grafittis your buildings - I heard, but am not sure, 5 points - and you get (again not sure) 1 point for tapping Sideshow Bob. With the glitch that you can now tap as many graffiti points as possible, more people are tapping these to get the extra money, and for the fun of it. :)

So the solution would be, as said, lots of training walls, tap Sideshow Bob as often as you can, and the unlikely stop tapping other people's buildings with spray cans.
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited April 2015
    Build a bunch of training walls.. they can easily be hid behind buildings.
  • johncolombo
    11187 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Bump for merge
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!