EA Forums - Banner

183 Donuts - Disco Stu or Scorpio's volcano?

from what I can tell Disco Stu is voiced (Hank Azaria) While Hank is not.

Replies

• jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    The volcano animation is impressive and Hank has some fun outdoor tasks, like the flamethrower and fun run tasks.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    flame thrower animation vs roller skating animation
    volcano (can be hard to place) vs night club (nothing special building-wise)
  • tilycoclem
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I really like the volcano, it's animations and Hank's outdoor tasks - but you already said that Disco Stu is one of your favs, so maybe that's the way you should go. Enjoy! :)
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Stu's Disco is just a boring building whilst the volcano can really make your springfield look different
  • Annathewicked
    4730 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Hank is an original premium charector- so there's no story, just do his tasks..... I love his tasks though!
    Disco stu I also have he's ok, lots of indoor tasks.....

I'd go with hank first..... I love that episode- I saved forever to buy the volcano---- before I became a donut buyer, it was such a must have.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I remember I couldn't wait to get Disco Stu and once I had him I was annoyed with him. For some reason his voice annoys me- kinda like Arnie.

I think the volcano has great animation and Hank has some cool tasks. I say Volcano :-)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2015
    Hank has had some added storylines as well. I know his initial purchase is no storyline, but he had dialogue and tasks for a number of recent updates. He had the clash with the Dr. Collusus in the last event, he and Nelson had something for a tie-in (bonding or something?) and he had one other story too.

Disco Stu only has his story at this point in time, but I'm sure his time will come.

If voice is main concern, than Stu it is.

If building animations/decoration is the way to go, then Hank (Volcano Lair has a Christmas skin and good animation). While it is larger and harder to decorate, it's a more unique building.

If character tasks are important, Hank wins this too. Most of Stu's are inside, while the outdoor tasks of Hanks are arguably some of the best in the game.

Overall, I think Hank wins this one for usage and town design for value.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Hank!!
  • 4junk3000
    6441 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Disco Stu, knows what you should DO!
    7446564.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • raswartz
    66 posts
    edited April 2015
    Go with your favorites. They will make you happier than characters you don't care about that happen to have better game mechanics.

I don't care if the long and medium duration tasks for Bumblebee Man are all terrible, nor that Dr. Nick has mostly indoor tasks. I put them on shorter tasks and smile a bit when I see them. Yes, that means that they waste a lot of time and that it will take me 0.00003% longer to get my remaining aspirationals, but I'll live.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    raswartz wrote:
    Go with your favorites. They will make you happier than characters you don't care about that happen to have better game mechanics.

I don't care if the long and medium duration tasks for Bumblebee Man are all terrible, nor that Dr. Nick has mostly indoor tasks. I put them on shorter tasks and smile a bit when I see them. Yes, that means that they waste a lot of time and that it will take me 0.00003% longer to get my remaining aspirationals, but I'll live.

+1. Not a completist here and buy only the premium characters I enjoyed from the show.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    tough call. Hank has better animated tasks but no real questline. Disco Stew has a nice questline. For me, I enjoy seeing Hank on his tasks more
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Disco Stu likes Disco Stu. And you should too!
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited April 2015
    Hank & Volcano. Better tasks cooler animations.
  • RichardJH11
    213 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You obviously like both. Get Stu right now b/c he's one of your favorites. Then start working toward Scorpio.
  • johncolombo
    11643 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    if you like stu get stu but I vote volcano! Plus it has/had a really cool x-mas skin!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • havocmike
    79 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm happy with my purchase of Stu a year ago. He has a stonecutter outfit as well.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Go for hank first and stu second :D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2015
    definitely Hank Scorpio first in my opinon because his tasks are great plus he also unlocks sidequests for some freemium characters
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.