EA Forums - Banner

Hugs Bunny and Mojo Helper Monkey - worth it?

Prev1
Hugs yes - fight with homer task is funny

Mojo not worth it

Replies

• traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    What about cherie bobbins
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    traceym64 wrote:

She's expensive, but she was near impossible to get last year, so she's highly desired. Comes with 2 outdoor tasks (and I think 3 indoors) and a quest line.

I got her, even if I do think she's overpriced.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    NPCs always go straight to storage for me, so Mojo isn't worth it.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Mojo is a monkey.

A MONKEY!

So yes, he's worth it.

Monkey.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I have hugs from last year. He's not bad I suppose but I'm not crazy about him. I didn't buy helper monkey last year and I'm skipping him again. I'd say skip both unless you really find one appealing. (Inset monkey helper joke here)

:mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • regankong
    58 posts
    edited April 2015
    I'd say they're both worth it. My only problem with Hugs Bunny is that he has no outdoor 24 hour task.

Mojo is especially worth it when he glitches out in your town.

5MMs4aR.png
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I got neither Mojo nor the Egg Guy last year - and won't get them this year, either. I don't buy NPCs - well, at least not at the prices EA wants. 20 donuts? Sure, and maybe even 25.

But 65 for a monkey who just wanders around town? I already have Mr. Teeny for that.

Egg Guy is almost tempting at 40 donuts - but I still can't justify it...
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    giphy.gif
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    traceym64 wrote:

She's expensive, but she was near impossible to get last year, so she's highly desired. Comes with 2 outdoor tasks (and I think 3 indoors) and a quest line.

I got her, even if I do think she's overpriced.

Thanks, i really wanted her last year...... thinking...thinking....
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Hugs is worth it. Full task list. 3 indoors & 2 visual ones (one being a 8hr joint task with Homer)

Mojo is a NPC. Although he should be given a full task list

1hr - Steal donuts from Lard Lad - (Lard Lads)
    4hrs - Pray for Mojo - (Animal Assistants Program)
    8hrs - Perform a pathetic dance (visual task)
    12hrs - Sleep at the Simpsons House - (Simpsons House)
    24hrs - Lay on the Floor Bloated & Lethargic (visual task)
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks all for the info. I did buy Shary Bobbins, because i wasn't able to get her last year and she is in one of my favorite eps. I think I'll skip Mojo, as I don't need another NPC wandering around town. I might get Hugs, though Homer already has too many joint tasks.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2015
    regankong wrote:
    I'd say they're both worth it. My only problem with Hugs Bunny is that he has no outdoor 24 hour task.

Mojo is especially worth it when he glitches out in your town.

5MMs4aR.png

reminds me of planet of the apes
  • boldbhoy
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Mojo - I'd say no (unless you are a completist). Hugs has some good tasks including a great joint task with Homer so if I could only have one the choice would be easy. Hugs all the way.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited April 2015

Honestly, I not a fan of either. Mojo is only an NPC and we already have Mr. Teeny.

I have Hugs Bunny and he really isn't much of an addition to my town. His 8 hour dual task with Homer is good. However Homer is usually busy with other tasks and other characters also have good dual tasks with Homer (Suzanne the Witch, Grumble, and Maude). Hugs' only other visible task is a one hour. He isn't silent but only makes grunting sounds similar to Abe Lincoln. Since last Easter, Hugs has spent most of his time indoors and really only used for income. I don't dislike him, he just doesn't seem to provide much value to my town.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    I would buy Mojo (his episode is one of my all time favorites) if he had a task list. Even if it was just two, like Stampy does.
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited April 2015
    Oatmeal832 wrote:

I had been secretly covetting egg guy in neighbor's towns. Making him fall over always makes me laugh. Especially if you make him fall, let him regain his bearings and as soon as he starts walking you make him fall again. So yeah, this was a must-buy for me.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Hugs other visual task is 1 hour, as mentioned, and is called "Hide Easter Eggs" or maybe "Hunt for Easter Eggs" but it is ok. The task was better last year, when we actually had eggs laying out in our towns. Anyway, I actually enjoyed his quest line, although it is almost entirely with Homer, so you do need him to be free to proceed. Not for all the tasks, but for the dialogue.

And in regards to Mojo, yes he is a NPC, and he animation is not that good. I do have him personally, but do not consider his a must own.

I did not get Chirpy and Bart from last year's event, and have not seen them be re-released this year. Does anyone have any "speculation" on whether they will eventually be released again this year? Depending on the price, I would consider buying.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:
    Oatmeal832 wrote:

I had been secretly covetting egg guy in neighbor's towns. Making him fall over always makes me laugh. Especially if you make him fall, let him regain his bearings and as soon as he starts walking you make him fall again. So yeah, this was a must-buy for me.

I like Egg Council Guy as well, but I earned him last year. The ironic part is that he was actually a Stonecutter in the show, but is not included as a Stonecutter in Tapped Out. It is almost like he was demoted after the nuclear blast.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Mojo is a monkey.

A MONKEY!

So yes, he's worth it.

Monkey.

I can't wait to eat that monkey...
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:
    I did not get Chirpy and Bart from last year's event, and have not seen them be re-released this year. Does anyone have any "speculation" on whether they will eventually be released again this year? Depending on the price, I would consider buying.

I have no idea if they'll be released but I do have them. They are NPCs and just jump up in the air when tapped. Not worth spending a lot of donuts on if they are re-released someday.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.