EA Forums - Banner

Investments

I actually just posted about this yesterday asking people what they thought a good cushion was. I am still missing the last two big ticket things (10 mil and 8 mil.) Well right when the last land expansion came out I was just shy or right at 18mil and then that's about how much the whole land thing cost. Now I'm slowly climbing back up.

My expectation is that if there's another land release in the future it will cost at least 20 mil. Then if there's a new big ticket item it will be 12mil or so and if there's ANOTHER big ticket one 15 mil. So on top of getting to the 18 mil I need, I'm thinking I actually need about 50 mil to just sit comfortable and not worrying about putting up my house farm again once I take it down.

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I have $148M right now and it's always increasing because I push to earn bonus level donuts by setting tasks (rather "earn" them this way than buy and sell lots of decorations). I think it would be good if you could trade in game cash for donuts- even at an extortionate rate, say $1M per donut. There, it'd have a mere 148 donuts from years (srsly) of playing the game and logging in daily. The cost of aspirationals are a drop in the ocean for me.
  • AcesBlue
    8 posts
    edited April 2015
    What is your bonus percentage? Because at my rate doing just tasks earns me a few grand, which would never get to aspirations.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:
    What is your bonus percentage? Because at my rate doing just tasks earns me a few grand, which would never get to aspirations.

Hello and welcome to the forum. As a day one tapper and owner of ALL aspirationals I can tell you it feels good. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
  • devilhunt1449
    3576 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I had a go at this buying and selling idea a while back but rapidly got bored doing it, I now just collect from buildings to level up, don't really need the money though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!