EA Forums - Banner

Did I miss Father Sean?

No, you didn't miss him. He wasn't available this year.

Replies

• CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Bummer. Thanks for answering.
  • skollthewolf
    493 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Father Sean made a reappearance last July in the Yard Sale.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Father Sean made a reappearance last July in the Yard Sale.

He may have done. I believe he did. :-)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015

This is correct. He was re-released during the 2014 Yard Sale. Which is why he was excluded from the 2015 Mini Easter event
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015

This is correct. He was re-released during the 2014 Yard Sale. Which is why he was excluded from the 2015 Mini Easter event

What about Chirpy and Bart? Were they re-released in 2014 as well, and I missed it somehow? The only item I did not earn last year was those little lizards. I know they are only an NPC, but I just was hoping to complete that character set.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Easter 2014 came back to annoy me some more. Giving away items I struggled to earn and yet nothing I didn't get was available without donuts.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:

What about Chirpy and Bart? Were they re-released in 2014 as well, and I missed it somehow? The only item I did not earn last year was those little lizards. I know they are only an NPC, but I just was hoping to complete that character set.

The only things that have not been re-released since last years Easter event were...

Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior
    Fabrege Egg
    Frinkthetic Egg Generator 1
    Fribkthetic Egg Generator 2
    Beach Towel & Umbrella
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I thought Fireworks, Candy, and Puppies became a permanent building?

What I wanted to see were the beach umbrellas. Only got two last year and would have liked a couple more.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I thought Fireworks, Candy, and Puppies became a permanent building?

What I wanted to see were the beach umbrellas. Only got two last year and would have liked a couple more.

You're right. I forgot about that. Corrected it
  • ZebriannaNMB
    29 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    vetteeater wrote:
    Easter 2014 came back to annoy me some more. Giving away items I struggled to earn and yet nothing I didn't get was available without donuts.

YES, same thing for me - grrr :(
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I say this is the best Easter content we had lol
    No stress bought lots of fences and gates
    I wish they had those beach towel I would got 100 of them
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.