EA Forums - Banner

Found this in my town today.

ladycatlow
1010 posts Member
I've been getting them for the last week now.
It seems to be the same 4 or 5 houses that get those

Lucky

Replies

• ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thank you. :D

I only noticed it today on three houses, wondered if it was worth leaving my squid port tile when it's ready to give it a try :D
  • johncolombo
    11412 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    It's a random glitch. I tried using some extra towns of mine to see if I could stack and it did not work.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It's a random glitch. I tried using some extra towns of mine to see if I could stack and it did not work.

Thanks for the reply and for giving it a test :)

I had a bit of a play myself then posted the result in wadebear's thread as there was an issue there with handshakes as well and thought the two may be linked. This is what I found...

ladycat wrote:
    I started a thread earlier about getting double handshakes on some of my houses and wondered if it was stackables, so to do a little test I logged into my daughters town and visited my own.

Now I already had two handshakes on the simpson house but was able to tap it again, but... I moved around the screen and it regenerated and I could use all three neighbour taps on that one building!

So when I went back into my own town I still only had two handshakes on that building, not one of the three others had registered. There is something very glitchy going on!

I'm now wondering how many of my neighbour visits I'm not getting and how many of mine are not going through! There is obviously something wrong somewhere!
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I've been getting this for a while now. Wish I had the corn grown.
  • Jetsonsclo700
    62 posts
    edited April 2015
    TAP MY TILE at the squidport.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!