EA Forums - Banner

Looking for feedback!

You've definitely got some interesting designs in there.

I like the colored picket fences in the school, and the restaurant block. The castle area is pretty nice too! :thumbup:

Replies

• CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Good stuff. I like that you found use for the castles. Mine are in storage.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    like just about everything, I'd find a way to break up the big block of patio tables next to pimento grove. maybe put a topiary in the middle or a fountain so its not just a big 4x5 block of tables & chairs.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited April 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    like just about everything, I'd find a way to break up the big block of patio tables next to pimento grove. maybe put a topiary in the middle or a fountain so its not just a big 4x5 block of tables & chairs.

Thanks for the advice!
  • Cactusbunny
    115 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Looks good really good! I agree with miraclemet about breaking up the pation tables a litte bit maybe so it doesn't look so crowded. Absolutely love the Castle Recycle Park! Makes me wish I was active during the **** event.
  • ZennGlenn
    1725 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Cool stuff... deemed worthy of sending a neiboreeno invite 8)
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Looks good!

Tip: when uploading to imgur, usually there is a check box you can select to EDIT, immediately BEFORE you click upload. upon uploading, change the width to 640px.

Or use an editor to change the size before going to imgur.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You've got some great designs there! :thumbup:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited April 2015
    I think your putt putt design is original and has a really nice layout. Incorporating the **** design with Sir Putts a lot is nice, but I also like how you tied in some of the other odds and ends from different events and episode tie ins. The wheel from the Elon Musk tie in looks good with the castles, but I actually like the Great Pumpkin and human test subjects even more. And that's the first I've seen with the Noiseland Arcade inside the golf area like that, which makes sense to me. That's how so many of them I have been to are laid out. Anyway, I like you other designs as well.

But agree about breaking up some of the chair blocks. I also like the lovely fence staggered with boardwalk fence design in that area.

One other tip on imgur, that was passed along to me from Mopurglar, make sure the box, "maitain aspect ratio" is checked when you adjust the width to 650, then upload. That should make it the correct size for the forums to view the entire pic without scrolling. Thanks for sharing your town!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!