EA Forums - Banner

How do you buy a mystery box?

If you go into the buy window, tap the little arrow on the left to expand to all the areas you can go to. Select the Homer budda, and in there you should find Monty Burns' smiling face looking at you while holding a mystery box. :)

Replies

• ElWray2
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Has the option to buy Mystery Boxes been removed? I was able to buy one about a week ago, but when went to purchase one yesterday couldn't find the option to buy anywhere. It still shows up as a reward for checking in 7 days in a row. Thanks.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Its there. I just bought a few, got a bombshelter and 10 + 30 donuts.
  • ElWray2
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks! It was not showing up when I hit the Characters, buildings, or decorations buttons. Didn't notice there was a yellow arrow that slides out more options. When I bought the first Box a week ago it was in the recommendation list so was easy to find. Thanks again.
  • libgirl1137
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I've gotten a couple good prizes so far. I thought about buying one toward the end of the month if I don't get lard lad or tire fire, but I scrolled through the store and can't find the mystery boxes to buy. Thanks!
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Tap the arrow next to the house icon. This will open the submenues. Tap the golden Homer Buddah icon to get to menu for premium items. Then swipe all the way to the beginning for the mystery boxes. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!