EA Forums - Banner

When is it okay to clear neighbors during this event?

you only earn trowels (the game calls them spades) from the first 90 neighbor actions or 30 people. (without the license, idk what happens with) you can earn trowels from any town that's built the Monsarno building (as long as they are showing no caah registers and wandering alien corn. that means I'd keep the non updating neighbors longer and just skip their towns (but I don't have a lot of neighbor turnover)

Frankly, mutant seeds are super hard to come by (I don't purchase them) & so there seems to be a very slight advantage you'd gain by having max neighbors (I feel guilty if I can't reciprocate, so I don't want max neighbors, ymmv

Replies

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Clear them when you want but after a week all active ones should have updated and be playing the event.

I no longer keep the max # neighbors for the same reason as casby stated, it doesn't make much of a difference past 30 and I feel a little guilty when there isn't enough items (seeds) to go around.
  • matildawr
    49 posts
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for you input both of you.
    And i agree, keeping your list full doesnt make much sense during these event. I guess I only do it because the more neighbors the more donuts i can earn from them... :)
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    matildawr wrote:
    And i agree, keeping your list full doesnt make much sense during these event. I guess I only do it because the more neighbors the more donuts i can earn from them... :)

More donuts!? Well that sounds like a reason to me! :wink:

Seriously though, even if in events it doesn't make a difference to have more than 30-40 neighbors (and I'd debate that with the last event), remember, we're not always in the midst of an event. To each his own, but IMHO a full neighbor roster is always a plus!
  • matildawr
    49 posts
    edited April 2015
    matildawr wrote:

More donuts!? Well that sounds like a reason to me! :wink:

Seriously though, even if in events it doesn't make a difference to have more than 30-40 neighbors (and I'd debate that with the last event), remember, we're not always in the midst of an event. To each his own, but IMHO a full neighbor roster is always a plus!

well yeah.. if i only have 20 neigbors, there is a less chance that i get 4-5 donuts than when i have 100 .. :)

And i usually clean out and replace my neighbors during event just to like make sure i have active players. i know there are a few on my neighbor list that i am going to delete because they have not been active for a while even before this event.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    4 days of inactivity is my general cut-off before I delete, whether there's an event or not.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.