EA Forums - Banner

How far are you from getting the Farmer's Market?

191011121315Next

Replies

• Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    If the goal is fertilizer, is there any real need to go all the way to 17 as opposed to hovering at 12?
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    moarku wrote:
    If the goal is fertilizer, is there any real need to go all the way to 17 as opposed to hovering at 12?

16 is last job to unlock. 17 is last fertilizer upgrade. That's why I would for sure go to 17 first.
  • RobotDevil69
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Freemium and log on multiple times a day. Under 2,000 fertilizer away from the farmer's market. I'd much rather have the market first than upgrading and earning even more Monsarno buildings.

I'm earning the act two prizes quickly too. Only a few more left.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Freemium and log on multiple times a day. Under 2,000 fertilizer away from the farmer's market. I'd much rather have the market first than upgrading and earning even more Monsarno buildings.

I'm earning the act two prizes quickly too. Only a few more left.

I did the same thing. I just got enough today and I am building the Market. The only other thing I truly want is the Gas and Grub.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I could have crafted the farmer's market at the end of act one, but I delayed it for upgrades. Got to level 17 within the first day, just been collecting since then. Good decision, I think, because I had a nice stockpile of DNA when I unlocked Frink's herbicide today, leveled it to eight almost immediately. Yup, I'm doing upgrades first to maximize materials I can get over the next month, haven't crafted a thing yet.
  • kerfufflez
    8 posts
    edited April 2015

I am very far from getting the Farmer's Market :(

It costs too much. I have less than 3000 gas masks at the moment. Sending all characters that have Monsarno tasks to do them all the time. Seems like a slow way to collect corn and fertilizer.

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    After falling all the way back to >200 fertilizers, I'm back to the half way point saving up for the Farmer's Market.
  • speedweasa203
    76 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It all really depends on your priorities. If the Farmer's Market and Gas And Grub are all you want, then sure, don't upgrade. But if you want more decorations, or any future buildings that might come later in the event, upgrading is you're best bet.

I understand the feeling that you tapped and tapped for two weeks, and want something to show for it in the end. But holding off a little while longer while you upgrade will drastically help your crafting for the rest of the event.

By my math, I'll be back to 14000 fertilizer by Tuesday ish, after spending the same amount on upgrades this past Monday. Then I'll get the market, and still be sitting a lot better for future crafting.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It feels like I'll never get to craft anything.

Looking forward to three weeks from now when I look back on this and laugh.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!