EA Forums - Banner

How far are you from getting the Farmer's Market?

Replies

• amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I don't understand how this is even achievable. I have reached building level 7, I tap all day every day, I visit all my neighbours everyday, I achieve all my tasks every day and I still only have just over 2000 fertiliser and 1900 corn.

Not sure, I tap a lot and have around 6000 ferts after lvl 7 upgrade. Which I guess is sorta middle of the pack. It depends on how many character you have. I'm at lvl 51 with just a few premium characters. Some here have all the characters.
  • Ca100647
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I am a premium player, so I guess the different yields on fertilizer and corn are simply because I have more characters to work with I assume?

Amazon: I am still working on the the idea of price vs benefit. For what I know you get double yield on fertilizer (18 vs 9, using 8hr task as an example)when you upgrade your research centre to lvl 11, and triple the yield (27vs9)when reach lvl 20 (the lvl 20 yield is just my assumption since the wiki stats only goes up to lvl 19). The same logic goes for corn (level 15 and 21 respectively, when compared to initial yield at level 2) and DNA (level 19 and 25, compared to level 8's initial return)

But at the end the issue largely depends on
    a) how many times you decide/can visit the town each day, and thus how many resources you can get each day
    b) what craft items you want/need for crafting before the event ends
    Building list:http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Terwilligers_2015_Event
    If you can figure these two things out, you can calculate it with the appox. daily rewards that you can get, and decide when to switch from upgrade to crafting.

Again if you want to get all the tasks characters has, you have to upgrade the research centre to at least lvl 16.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    patzmcm wrote:
    Just made a snap decision - went for the cane, almost have enough for two of them. So the Farmers Market looks pretty far away...

I think I'm going to hold out for the market, I do want the cane, but I'll get that after.

I'll have a look at yours when I visit you tomorrow, I'll probably end up wanting more than one :D
    The Farmers Market looked so far away, needed some immediate gratification to go with the tractor... :oops:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Ca100647 wrote:
    I am a premium player, so I guess the different yields on fertilizer and corn are simply because I have more characters to work with I assume?

Amazon: I am still working on the the idea of price vs benefit. For what I know you get double yield on fertilizer (18 vs 9, using 8hr task as an example)when you upgrade your research centre to lvl 11, and triple the yield (27vs9)when reach lvl 20 (the lvl 20 yield is just my assumption since the wiki stats only goes up to lvl 19). The same logic goes for corn (level 15 and 21 respectively, when compared to initial yield at level 2) and DNA (level 19 and 25, compared to level 8's initial return)

a) how many times you decide/can visit the town each day, and thus how many resources you can get each day
    Building list:http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Terwilligers_2015_Event
    If you can figure these two things out, you can calculate it with the appox. daily rewards that you can get, and decide when to switch from upgrade to crafting.

Again if you want to get all the tasks characters has, you have to upgrade the research centre to at least lvl 16.

Wouldn't that link be considered an external link? I was under the impression we weren't allowed to post those.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Quoting hidden posts with external links removed.

Ca100647 wrote:
    I have 6472 fertilizers and 3439 corn so far; at this rate I will have enough to craft the farmer's market before the end of Act 1. But I just see a webpage that list out the upgrade requirements and rewards for each level of the monsarno building (not sure it's reliable or not, maybe someone can double check it); and if it's correct, I wouldn't build the market until after I upgrade my research centre to level 16 at the very least.
    Ca100647 wrote:

Building list: *link removed*

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    patzmcm wrote:
    Just made a snap decision - went for the cane, almost have enough for two of them. So the Farmers Market looks pretty far away...

I went for the cane as well and put Willy's tractor with it. Looks great! 8)
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2015
    I have 56 characters getting me corn and fertilizer at the moment and I’ve spent my hard earned donuts early on by speeding a few tasks.

I don’t feel excited about this event although that pet tomacco is motivating me to finish Act 1.

So far I have 9340 spades, 3872 fertilizer and 1678 corn. Not much but it’s something
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    4782/ 15250 fertilizer
    2149/ 4600 corn

Still got a ways to go. Crafting in this event is going to be a pain and take a long time to complete
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    patzmcm wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:

I think I'm going to hold out for the market, I do want the cane, but I'll get that after.

I'll have a look at yours when I visit you tomorrow, I'll probably end up wanting more than one :D
    The Farmers Market looked so far away, needed some immediate gratification to go with the tractor... :oops:

I know what you mean, I think a lot of people think the same..

It doesn't matter, you needed gratification neighbour, and you went for it, you are braver than me :D:D
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm so upset with myself. Whenever something was ready to craft, I just did it without looking since I thought it was just the initial three items and that I'd be able to get them all. Didn't notice they added the cafeteria and chimp research center so I crafted those two crappy things on accident. Don't want the smokehouse, kinda want the cane field so I think I may just hold out now for the farmers market and go from there.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I was hoping that the Farmer's Market had a task for someone considering the grinding it took to get, but maybe later someone can go there (unless I'm missing something. I have all eligible people at Monsarno).

I still need to craft the portable toilet/smokehouse and I don't intend to craft duplicates of the Monsarno buildings, but I did have to craft 4 cane fields for the old Simpson's farm, and I like the look of them together in a large square.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    2630/15250 manure
    1973/4600 corn

pretty far
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    more interested in the cane fields than the farmers market...

3576/4500 manure
    2681/1400 corn

I'll probably hold off crafting anything until I see the new prizes being added next week.
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    7330 poop
    5105 corn

• Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited April 2015
    My building is upgraded completely and still need to pull off close to 9,000 ferts to get the market.. I have been going crazy sending folk on two hour missions playing this game like it is my job. I still don't think I'll make it before round one closes..

A little bit relieved to read now the crafting items won't disappear.. So maybe I'll relax a bit.
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited April 2015
    3855/15250 fertilizer
    2924/4600 corn
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Don't know my exact numbers but I do know if I want to buy it would cost around 400 donuts right now.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I am at 8637 fertilizers and 3861 corn. I should be done with corn by tomorrow. It will take about 3 days for me to get the fertilizer. I am at 169 donuts to craft it now.
  • thatdonald845
    1591 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Hardly dismal but not looking great at 3712 fertilizer and 2738 corn. : :roll:
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    367 donuts to craft it now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!