EA Forums - Banner

How far are you from getting the Farmer's Market?

Replies

• Triumph1071
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm pretty far away, and my research lab is only level 6. I must be doing something wrong. :(
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I am so far away from crafting this thing

after upgrading my monsanto to level 6 I'm at

1384/15250 1694/4600

or

423 donuts!!

what tha!!!
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm so upset with myself. Whenever something was ready to craft, I just did it without looking since I thought it was just the initial three items and that I'd be able to get them all. Didn't notice they added the cafeteria and chimp research center so I crafted those two crappy things on accident. Don't want the smokehouse, kinda want the cane field so I think I may just hold out now for the farmers market and go from there.

I ended up with them too but I didn't see my before and after for my crafting supplies. Did the game give them to us then put them in the craft menu? It says I crafted them but I got no prompt to do so it just gave me the buildings.
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited April 2015

Quote: from Beemer at tsto

As far as I know, each level up in the Monsarno Centre delivers a "prize": groups of characters having tasks that give corn/fertilizer, and level 5 and 7, giving a free Cafeteria and Monkey center (or whatever they are called) plus adding them to the "crafting" for people that would want more than one. Better than the Superheroes, yes, but if we'd only get them through crafting I think it would be too much. The "crafting" prices, as you say, are very steep as it is.

The Farm House is a "personal" price that we get by collecting spades, and as far as I know, it isn't added to the "crafting".

So you were not deducted from the collections unless you really hit the green button.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited April 2015
    Level 7 and 309 doughnuts to craft the market now. I'm leaving on vacation out of country on Friday so I'm hoping to have close to enough by then
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    level 7, 3,453 of 15,250 grain and 2,447 of 4,600 corn ... 344 to donut it
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I now have.

9890 Fertiliser

4541. Corn

19228. Trowels

I should get the rest of the corn today. I'm at 110 donuts to buy the market but I'm not spending donuts doing that, I prefer to buy a few mutant seeds to send to neighbours when I can.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I made my own using whacking day tents and banner, medieval tent, board walk plants and benches,pink potted plants, and 4th of July crates. Looks the same to me. May add my alien potted plant. I really want to craft the sugar cane? The tall grass stuff and see what else is coming.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • haburbian
    93 posts
    edited April 2015
    I'm not getting enough things daily... Hardly making a dent... :(
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    haburbian wrote:
    I'm not getting enough things daily... Hardly making a dent... :(

Tap on the red box on the side bar, look to see how long the task is. Don't set any characters under that time, if you get a good flow you get a 100 trowels each time the next task is finished, but remember to always leave at least 5 mins before you set the next task. This way you are continually not only receiving a 100 throws but also corn and fertiliser.

This has all been said on another thread, by brickevand and, it took me a while to get it, but once I did I got amazing results. :D
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited April 2015

I'm a long way off, but on the basis that the end of the event is also a long way off, I'm not concerned at the moment. Will probably wait to see what's achievable once the end is in sight and decide what to craft and what to not craft (extra research buildings are already in that list - why would you want more than one of each???) then.
  • TimeHorse
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    426/1331 and still at level 6. Ack! It's hopeless! I'll never get the market even though I'm in there multiple times a day completing the daily tasks. It's gold Cannon all over again! Ack! :?
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited April 2015
    6688 F
    3390 C
    i think i'll get it before act 1 ends, but i sure hope that it still be available in act 2 (just in case)
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited April 2015
    6305 F
    4080 C
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    6830 F
    3748 C

This could take a little while...
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    7265 F
    2887 C
  • TiakerAvelonna
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Now at 3238 fertilizer and 2850 corn. Haven't had less corn than fertilizer in a while.

My worry is that we'll have to build more buildings farther on, and that will again clash with upgrading the building. I maxed out (for now) rather quickly, so I can solely focus on the market. But I don't seem to be maximizing my tasks as well as I should, and not always being able to click on tasks the moment they're finished is bothering me.

Also, has anyone gotten ANY kind of quests (except for the rotating ones in the quest book, NOT Cecil's tasks) since the quest to build the market? Did I finish everything in Act 1, or am I falling behind because I can't build the market yet?
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Now at 3238 fertilizer and 2850 corn. Haven't had less corn than fertilizer in a while.

My worry is that we'll have to build more buildings farther on, and that will again clash with upgrading the building. I maxed out (for now) rather quickly, so I can solely focus on the market. But I don't seem to be maximizing my tasks as well as I should, and not always being able to click on tasks the moment they're finished is bothering me.

Also, has anyone gotten ANY kind of quests (except for the rotating ones in the quest book, NOT Cecil's tasks) since the quest to build the market? Did I finish everything in Act 1, or am I falling behind because I can't build the market yet?

Crafting the market is a side quest - it wont stop you from starting act 2. There is nothing to do expect earn currency until that act starts.

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It seems plenty of people will get it... Especially if they have around 7000 fertiliser and 4000 corn. :-)
  • blackgryphon9999
    657 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    About 9500 fertilizer and 4800 corn. I should get it by next Tuesday... (fingers crossed)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!