EA Forums - Banner

a LOT of neighbours still haven't updated :O

2Next

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2015
    i usualy give my neighbors who aren't on the forums a week or 2 to update fully to where i can leave the mutant seeds or whatever the equivalent is for a different event and if in that time they haven't i get rid of them
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I have quite a few neighbours who still leave handshakes too.
    I've only got a couple of seeds left bt neigh ours too..hopefully will get better further into the event.

I am confysed about the mutant corn though....should i be leaving it untapped in my town for neighbours? Ive been leaving buildings untapped...is that pointless in this event?
    Really wish i understood this event better:/

You can tap all the corn and buildings in your own town. New corn is generated for your neighbours to tap.

I have a few "weekend players" that are just starting the event that I'm getting handshakes from.

Thankyou...very helpful:)
  • 4junk3000
    5741 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    The Walking Corn - that should be the name of this event, not the terwilligers

You know, that would be a flipping awesome THOH event. The mutant corn, through continued genetic manipulation, develops a taste for humans...particularly their brainssss...

The Corn Stalkers!
  • BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited April 2015
    I've got 10 out of 50 neighbors that either still haven't updated, or are free-riders (obviously updated and tapping on their town, but not visiting their neighbors).

Plus there's the fact that finding corn in a neighbor's Springfield is much easier if their Springfield is neatly laid -- BUT I've got a bunch a neighbors that have very messy, ugly Soringfields where the corn is hard to find.

That means I'm going to be deleting a bunch of neighbors and looking for new ones.
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I will clear out my list in the weekend, that's probably a fair amount of time to have been able to catch up.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2015
    Once this update is over i think it time to have a little clear out :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Uh oh...

Ahem. *clears throat* I have this one neighbour who is the beeest neighbour and would never clear me out...? Right? :mrgreen:
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Think people need to chill out when it comes to neighbours. The return is so low that worrying about how many active neighbours you have shouldn't be a problem, especially when you consider how many reasons there could be for why they haven't updated.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Uh oh...

Ahem. *clears throat* I have this one neighbour who is the beeest neighbour and would never clear me out...? Right? :mrgreen:

Oh certain members like yourself are safe of course ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2015
    Think people need to chill out when it comes to neighbours. The return is so low that worrying about how many active neighbours you have shouldn't be a problem, especially when you consider how many reasons there could be for why they haven't updated.

I agree, i will only remove people after this event cos it has been two events that certain neighbours havent updated and that personally is long enough i think.

I hate deleting/removing people tho :(
  • johncolombo
    11533 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2015
    The Walking Corn - that should be the name of this event, not the terwilligers

kiss.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Uh oh...

Oh certain members like yourself are safe of course ;)

Phew! :mrgreen:
  • DefiantNoise
    15 posts
    edited April 2015
    So when did the update get pushed out? I dont think I got it until the 18th despite playing every day. I feel a bit cheated considering the time limit.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    So when did the update get pushed out? I dont think I got it until the 18th despite playing every day. I feel a bit cheated considering the time limit.

Oh wow, sorry. The update was released on the Apple Store on the 14th.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited April 2015
    the game has been out for over 3 years you can't expect people are still going to be playing daily or even playing the game at all there could also many other reasons why they might not have updated.

many people take breaks from the game from time to time when it gets boring or too much of a chore for them
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Eh, maybe some people just aren't playing because they have an aversion to corn? :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.