EA Forums - Banner

What's the longest you've gone without playing?

I got locked out after the new update following Halloween. I'd say I was out for 2 weeks or more.
(I missed out on getting fat tony) :x
I hated every minute of it :(

Replies

• BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    The longest I've gone without playing was a week because the Thanks giving update decided to hate me and crash me out! Longest week of my life! I played for ages when it returned! Each day I was like 'Work now!' And it didn't but that day when it did, woah!

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    Less than a day. Maybe twelve to fifteen hours.
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited December 2012
    kymie1988 wrote:
    I got locked out after the new update following Halloween. I'd say I was out for 2 weeks or more.
    (I missed out on getting fat tony) :x
    I hated every minute of it :(

That really sucks about Fat Tony. I definitely can't complain.
  • likecharges
    72 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lately I've been skipping a day or two. I experienced a week of constant crashes and I have lost most of the motivation to play. :(
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    ATM it's like 5 hrs max but I'm on holidays when I'm at work its like 8hrs max. This game is how I start my day and the las thing I do before I go to bed. Don't know what I would do if I was locked out for longer then a day. Evan when EA had the server problems I was still able to play just couldn't visit friends and sometimes wouldn't connect to server but only for a few hrs never days.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited December 2012
    When I was locked out/town reset for two days that was the longest... if I know I'm going to be busy I just pop in and set everyone to long tasks

yeah I guess I play an embarrassingly often amount!
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    Only about 3 days for me that was when my progress fot deleted earlier this month
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited December 2012
    The longest I have gone without playing is only the time I have been asleep! Luckily only had problems when the servers were down for everyone at the start of this update, so fortunately no week long black outs for me :mrgreen:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    The longest I have gone without playing is only the time I have been asleep! Luckily only had problems when the servers were down for everyone at the start of this update, so fortunately no week long black outs for me :mrgreen:

We are the lucky ones :thumbup:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    8 hours max since summer... I must be a boring type of dude!
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    June 11 through August 16th I could not get past the splash screen with my level 20 town.
    I was relieved I didn't get reset like a lot of people.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    About two and a half weeks. I bought doughnuts and got the boot until I figured out how to overcome that **** bug.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was left with no access to my springfield for 3 very agonizing days after the thanksgiving update. On the third day, I decided to start a new Springfield. I have no self-control. :D
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited December 2012
    Over Christmas we went back to visit parents, and they live where there is no real internet access and my iphone barely got a signal at all. So 1.5 days without playing. Made the wife drive first leg home so I could tap in the car when we once again hit civilization :)
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    Like a day and a half. Thanksgiving balloon update locked me out of my town,my game kept crashing after the dialogue Im glad it got fixed quick.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.