EA Forums - Banner

Neighbour Trades

I'd give you my Duff Racer if I could. It stayed in my town for about a day and has been in storage since.

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I would sell my soul for the duff racer I started playing just after the promo finished.
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    This would have come in handy with the Santa Coins. I still see a lot of my neighbors coming to my town to harvest coins. All the while, I have like 2,000 coins in surplus. I would give all of them away, if I could. Although, knowing EA, if they started a swapping deal, they wouldn't allow us to swap any kind of currency (e.g. Simpsons' money, Santa Coins, and ESPECIALLY Donuts).

Childeharr
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited December 2012
    I like this idea since I dont like the duff racer and it seems a lot of people want it
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wouldn't want to see doughnuts tradeable anyway. That might undercut EA a bit. But they'd need to include the ability of owning multiples of everything (excluding Simpson's House).
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited December 2012
    Great idea!

I'd like Kang. And a big herd of Burns monsters at war with a gaggle of Funzos!
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited December 2012
    kschold wrote:
    Great idea!

I'd like Kang. And a big herd of Burns monsters at war with a gaggle of Funzos!

If you could fence off certain characters, that would be pretty cool. But unfortunately these things just walk through solids when cornered.

I, for one, am a big fan of the Burns Monster. I'm more than happy to be a Shelter for them in the future :P
  • Starbuxs
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    While I definitely covet some of my neighbors possessions I like the fact that we cannot trade back and forth simply because if we could I think it would cause less variety in towns. Everyone would own the "cool" stuff.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    am4692 wrote:
    I would sell my soul for the duff racer I started playing just after the promo finished.

Soul? Maybe we can work out a deal :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.