EA Forums - Banner

unrecognized character

Probably is Mrs. Bouvier. She was a limited time character during Thanksgiving I believe. Comes with Piggly's Super Smorg.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Are you talking about this knitting lady?

6qkUUC2.png?1

Because that is, indeed, Jaquelin Bouvier. The reason you don't see her available for purchase is that she was only offered during the Thanksgiving mini event.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks guys, mystery solved, Jacqueline B. is the lady I spotted ... I don't know how I've never seen her before when visiting neighbors, the first time I saw her was just a couple days ago. Weird.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    While tapping through my neighbors earlier, I saw a character that I'd never seen before ... female, had hair like Marge except it was gray so my first thought was Grandma Bouvier (Marge's mom) but I can't find a character like that in any build menu (free or premium). Can't be a Terwilliger, her hair is wrong shape for that. I was unable to get a screenshot, but if I see her again I'll try to capture an image and post it.

Does anybody know who this character is and where she comes from?

You can always check the character collections as well.
  • buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited April 2015
    Darn - I stopped playing for a while and didn't play over Thanksgiving. Hopefully they'll bring her back - I'd love to have her!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!