EA Forums - Banner

What am I doing wrong? (lack of fertilizer for Farmers Market)

It's impossible to get the farm without donuts. If you want to increase earnings you need to waste fertilizer to upgrade and without upgrade the 15.000 are too far

Replies

• sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    You just have to keep grinding away. I just received enough fertilizer today to craft the market. Did so without spending a single donut.

I do check my game about every two hours when I am awake.
  • quenavidad
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Today¿? ...enough in one day? I play every hour and i never received enough in 2 weeks... :shock:
    sojournfan wrote:
    You just have to keep grinding away. I just received enough fertilizer today to craft the market. Did so without spending a single donut.

I do check my game about every two hours when I am awake.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited May 2015
    No, that was from grinding away since the event started. I chose not to upgrade when Act 2 began because one of my goals was to get the Farmer's Market and I was very close and did not want to start all over in collecting.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    do not level up your monsarno institute or the herbicide squirter until you have gotten the farmers market or the gas and go if you want those first.

keep playing the game consistently when you have the time... and you will eventually craft those items. good luck
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    My herbicide is lvl 15 and monsarno is lvl 16. It has really helped and now I am at 10.5k fertiliser and I think maybe two days from the market.. no doughnuts, play every 2-4 hours or less. Lvl 51, just.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.