EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighborino: Place roads near the Monsarno building.

YES! I have at least one neighbor who has almost no roads, and I have to scroll around for ages until I finally find the one patch of road where the corn is. Drives me NUTS.

Replies

• wadebear
    3622 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Be an even better neighbor and get rid of all your other roads. You'll be helping yourself out as well - all your corn will congregate to the one patch of road remaining. And the mutant sprouts will be attracted to it too, although not as much, but at least will show up there when they're dropped.

I don't see the point of having streets all over your town. Especially when they're mostly hidden by buildings and trees. It's just a waste of valuable space you can put stuff in.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I like having roads because I want my town to look like a town (sort of). Though I've got a few places where I replace roads with strips of concrete, and I'm sure I'll do that more often as my SF grows.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    :thumbup:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Be an even better neighbor and get rid of all your other roads. You'll be helping yourself out as well - all your corn will congregate to the one patch of road remaining. And the mutant sprouts will be attracted to it too, although not as much, but at least will show up there when they're dropped.

I don't see the point of having streets all over your town. Especially when they're mostly hidden by buildings and trees. It's just a waste of valuable space you can put stuff in.
    I'd rather have a nice town though...
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • duncanbrow162
    280 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    wadebear wrote:

I'd rather have a nice town though...

Same here.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    If I visit a town with no roads, or the dreaded one strip of road, chances are you will be top of the purge list...unless of course you blog for TSTO fan site and provide amazing updates and spoilers!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    If I visit a town with no roads, or the dreaded one strip of road, chances are you will be top of the purge list...unless of course you blog for TSTO fan site and provide amazing updates and spoilers!
    so little time tomanage my town that also has all the items in the game :lol:
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    cdepast wrote:

LOL! You my friend are welcome in my neighborhood any day.

mister_rogers_neighborhood_you_are_special_tv_show_t_shirt.jpg?w=403&h=372
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I totally agree with the OP.

/vote +1.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    wadebear wrote:

Putting in a small section of road for this event, I think is a great gesture......but let's not get carried away! Lol :mrgreen:
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    wadebear wrote:

I like my roads because they make the town look like a town, and not a random bunch of stuff mysteriously accumulated on a lawn. Or, to put it another way, what's the point of having stuff if you haven't got a town to put it in?
    I also like roads because they spread out the NPCs and characters on outdoor tasks, enlivening the whole town and making it interesting and fun to visit.
    I have neighbours without roads, and their corn doesn't seem to be significantly more difficult to find than in towns where there are roads. I will concede, however, that the corn is easiest to find in towns with the sole road located in front of the Monsarno building. However, the benefit to neighbours of this slight convenience in assisting them to obtain a negligible reward does not, to my mind, outweigh the effort involved in undoing and redoing all my roads.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I like my town to look like a town as well. For me the whole point in this game is to be able to build it. I just got rid of a neighbour that was just dropping his buildings where ever. No roads, no d?corations. When on top of that he/she never had anything to tap, he/she was the first one out. It wouldn't be a reason to get rid of loyal friends, but it's definitely on top of my list to get rid of the non loyal ones...... :oops:
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    cdepast wrote:

Shame on you!!! :twisted:

Ok, I'll forgive you......

simpsonanddelilah8.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!