EA Forums - Banner

Should I craft the market?

ACE19711
1110 posts Member
ACE19711 wrote:
I have all the ingredients to craft the market
Or should I save them for the next phase as we have to upgrade the centre in order to progress in act 2

Wondering about this as well. Haven't got enough but i can craft something else if the stuff doesn't go over to the next phase.

Replies

• EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    It is so close to act 2 now, that I recommend waiting. I am.
  • speedweasa203
    76 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Crafting items aren't going to go away when we hit Phase 2, they're just going to add new items to the list.

Personally, I wouldn't craft it (or anything else) yet. If you look at tasks for other characters, they will have the ability to earn event currency once we're able to start upgrading the Monsarno building again, when Phase 2 hits. I'm extremely close to the Farmer's Market, but I'm going to wait and upgrade the Monsarno building right away when we get Phase 2. Then we'll have even more characters to earn event currency, and replace what I spent to upgrade.

However, I think we're getting new currency to in addition to Fertilizer and Corn, so the Monsarno upgrades may not take Fertilizer this time. If that's the case, then the point is moot and you can build the Market right away.

Either way, I'd hold off until Phase 2, and decide at that point.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Crafting items aren't going to go away when we hit Phase 2, they're just going to add new items to the list.

This is what i was looking for. Thanks. Not crarting anything now.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Not crarting anything now.

I don't think anyone is! :lol:
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I ended up crafting the market this morning, rebuilding my supplies.
    Fert 687
    Corn 3227
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Are there any new crafting items that aren't Monsarno buildings?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    20000 and 9000

Gonna be handy to lvl up the building, then i can craft more :P
  • kturner81
    14 posts
    edited April 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Fert 687
    Corn 3227

Does the market come with any kind of tasks or anything interesting? Was kind of disappointed that the simpson farm, republican headquarters, and additional monsarno buildings don't seem to have anything associated with them...
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    kturner81 wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Fert 687
    Corn 3227

Does the market come with any kind of tasks or anything interesting? Was kind of disappointed that the simpson farm, republican headquarters, and additional monsarno buildings don't seem to have anything associated with them...

From another post
    GalexiMoon wrote:
    I have it. It doesn't start any new quests or anything so it would be better to save the donuts and wait.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!