EA Forums - Banner

Act 2 - Gas Masks

niahunt
316 posts Member
did you start collecting the gas masks in the main questline yet? if you didn't you won't get them. i think it's right after the 1st task or 2 you start earning them

Replies

• niahunt
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I have Lisa on "Ask tough questions", so guess I have a while to wait yet (patience is a virtue....so they say! :wink: ).

Many thanks for your reply :) .
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    niahunt wrote:
    I have Lisa on "Ask tough questions", so guess I have a while to wait yet (patience is a virtue....so they say! :wink: ).

Many thanks for your reply :) .

You should be able to collect gas masks from the Sideshow Bob vegetable clones right after Homer's opening dialogue.
  • wadebear
    3949 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I waited for the changeover, tapped through the opening dialog, sent Lisa on her first Quest task... I think I did some catching up in the forum then... Then I did my neighbors and the first 90 actions paid out in Gas Masks. Didn't matter if they'd updated or not (you can tell).
  • niahunt
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I force closed my iPad & that seemed to have fixed the problem. The masks are now showing from neighbours.

Thanks all.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited April 2015
    When I visited neighbors, they were there, just under the stacks of cash and covered completely. Verified my total was still increasing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!