EA Forums - Banner

You know you play this game too much when....

Prev13
you are late for a very important hospital appointment because you have to start the new update before you leave home. Thankfully the clinic was running late so I got away with it :D

Replies

• zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You and your spouse read the dialogue boxes, aloud, in character voices

and then reread them, aloud, in character voices if you don't get it right on the first take

MamaLuck wrote:
    I wish we could've kept one. :)
    This!

• plainsarajane
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You're so busy tapping while making dinner and you put a plastic container on a hot burner. Is Bart burning something again in the backyard? Nope, that's me... Melting the tub of sour cream.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    LOL, I had a dream last night I won 40 donuts in the mystery box, and that I'd crafted the farmer's market but forgot I wanted to upgrade monsarno instead.

Oh and in real life, when I see hedges and fencing and such misaligned, I want to "straighten" them... :)
  • ernienbenny
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You try to plan your day around logging on. When to get up, timing everything, and when to go to bed. And if there is a real life event that interferes, you skip it to play this game. This thing is like crack! :lol:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You try to use pink doughnuts to buy premium gasoline
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I was almost late for the dentist today because I had to make sure I was up to date in TSTO. :)
  • brogames111
    740 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you find out that there's a new update, but you're out and don't have wifi, so so you text a nearby friend and make an excuse to drop by!
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you're on holiday, about to check out of a resort & fly home, and your phone deletes the app (dunno how!!). So you sit in the lobby for 30mins to get as much downloaded on the free wifi as you can before leaving.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I dream about this game too. :) I usually dream that I'm IN the game, as if it were a real town. It's pretty cool!
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You walk outside and freak out because there are cars actually ON the road
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You walk outside and freak out because there are cars actually ON the road

:lol::lol::lol:
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You start to get corn cravings. Fertiliser's good too.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited April 2015
    You get fired because you prefer doing Cecil's tasks instead of your real ones...
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    you say you need donuts and your friends & family know what you mean
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    LOL these are cracking me up :D

During the Christmas event 2 years ago, I was sick in bed with a migraine that had me really sick to my stomach and unable to move for three days. As sick as I was, I was concerned about not getting all the prizes on the wheel (especially the yeti!). I drove my teenage daughter nuts doing it for me. She must've thought I was out of my mind because I was almost feeling too ill to speak but I made sure to have her check in regularly for my TSTO prizes. :oops:
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You check this thread to see if your guilty
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    My ex doesn't know this, but the reason we always hung out at my place was because he didn't have wifi at his... ;). Only went there once and never again when I realized I couldn't tap my town - deal breaker :D
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you're driving all day from Los Angeles to San Francisco for your daughter's wedding, and your husband wants to stop for lunch at Carl's Jr. hamburgers, which you love, but you convince him to stop at McDonalds instead, because you know they have WiFi but you dont want him to know that is the reason, so you, like, totally lie to your best friend in the whole world just so you can collect imaginary spades/trowels. So you tell him you just love McDonald's fries.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • barryriddl474
    4832 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you're driving all day from Los Angeles to San Francisco for your daughter's wedding, and your husband wants to stop for lunch at Carl's Jr. hamburgers, which you love, but you convince him to stop at McDonalds instead, because you know they have WiFi but you dont want him to know that is the reason, so you, like, totally lie to your best friend in the whole world just so you can collect imaginary spades/trowels. So you tell him you just love McDonald's fries.

:shock: :D:lol::lol::lol:

youre-a-monster.gif
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you have to explain to your husband how you exceeded your 3G data plan & need to buy more "incase you need to check maps for the location of your brothers wedding" & then use that extra data tapping whilst hiding your phone under a napkin on your lap when everyone else is gushing at the happy couple :) completely justified after missing out on 4hrs tapping because the airline don't have wifi on the plane! Don't they realise...I need to tap!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.