EA Forums - Banner

santa stockings

No, I haven't seen this, how far forward did you look?

Replies

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt.
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited December 2012
    Shelleys20 wrote:
    No, I haven't seen this, how far forward did you look?

It was around jan 10 to the 13
  • Shelleys20
    110 posts
    edited December 2012
    Where there stockings to buy or was it just dialogue? It would be good if there was something to spend excess coins on but it does strike me as odd buying stockings after Christmas
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    There have been a few threads detailing the raw files in the updates that have been released. None of this has been in it. Stop feeding the troll.
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited December 2012
    No trolling here they came up next to the Santa sack for 50 coins I got 5 dounuts for them then I accdently hit my friends button and lost my coins so I had to restart and go back to normal time ad lost the stockings
  • rawmel3
    276 posts
    edited December 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • juan2k3
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    I too saw Santa stockings a couple of days ago. I bought 7 and I got 3 reindeer & 6 donuts. I've been grinding for Santa coins since.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    There have been a few threads detailing the raw files in the updates that have been released. None of this has been in it. Stop feeding the troll.

Love this, if you are not one of the "key" forum posts and find some thing new, your a troll.

I been accused a few times now only to have glory an hour or when ever later when every one else catches on.... However an appology never seems to be born.....
  • Arrooogah
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    juan2k3 wrote:
    I too saw Santa stockings a couple of days ago. I bought 7 and I got 3 reindeer & 6 donuts. I've been grinding for Santa coins since.

I thought the message about eating the coins was referring to the left over coins from the Halloween event. I haven't seen any stockings, perhaps you only get them if you have completed all the other Xmas coin purchases ( the Xmas houses, slh and the funzos )

Rooo
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013

Edit: Not sure what I was hyper linking but it says the page no longer exists so ignore the link.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013

Love this, if you are not one of the "key" forum posts and find some thing new, your a troll.

I been accused a few times now only to have glory an hour or when ever later when every one else catches on.... However an appology never seems to be born.....

^^^^^ this... Heaven forbid somebody new comes on here for answers after seeing something first !! :?
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    now that i was proved right am i still a troll?
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited January 2013
    you can be whatever you want, just don't be late for dinner.
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    you can be whatever you want, just don't be late for dinner.

im never late for dinner i have the belly to prove it lol
  • robbymac27
    25 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nice job. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time. Can't wait for your next update. Valentine update I reckon.?
  • wattsca
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Wild ACE24 wrote:
    now that i was proved right am i still a troll?

Great work. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.