EA Forums - Banner

Flower Wall and Cane Field are both ridiculously over-priced

Prev1
i agree

i was hoping to get enough cane fields to go all the way around the old Simpsons house to make it looks like the whole yard is overgrown.

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Maybe fertilizer and corn will get a lot more plentiful.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I am under the impression that the crafting and upgrading currency distribution was really not given a whole lot of thought in the EA office for this event...........
  • edi996
    41 posts
    edited April 2015
    I think all of the items are absolutely overpriced
    Need to cut 30-50% off
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    edi996 wrote:
    I think all of the items are absolutely overpriced
    Need to cut 30-50% off

i don't mind the buildings being expensive and a grind to get but those decorations should be a little cheaper so we can get more than one cane field during the event.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I am under the impression that the crafting and upgrading currency distribution was really not given a whole lot of thought in the EA office for this event...........

Agreed :(
  • jasonx73it
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    You'll be swimming in leftover mats once the event ends.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    The biggest problem is that this event leaves newer players out of the crafting part. Unless you played for many years and accumulated lots of extra characters, it is really difficult.

Everyone was on the same level for crafting during Superheroes since you could easily get the items that drop currency.
  • ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    The biggest problem is that this event leaves newer players out of the crafting part. Unless you played for many years and accumulated lots of extra characters, it is really difficult.

Everyone was on the same level for crafting during Superheroes since you could easily get the items that drop currency.
    ^THIS!
    I have been playing since the game started, have a lot of characters, and even I am struggling! Nearly everything is way over-priced, especially if you want to hurry the item along and use donuts to finish it. Terrible. I was also hoping for a lot of cane crops as well - I only have one and probably won't be able to get another with everything else that I need to construct. Somehow, the math needs to change for this event. It's complex, confusing, and involves waaaaaay too much work. And I am a person that loves events! (love the extra donuts during the game, pls don't change this, much love to ya EA, keep the donuts coming...).
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Not only overpriced, but ugly! If anyone can see flowers in the flower wall, they must have excellent eyesight. I won't be crafting these unless I have a huge amount of materials at the end, which I don't see happening...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    Not only overpriced, but ugly! If anyone can see flowers in the flower wall, they must have excellent eyesight. I won't be crafting these unless I have a huge amount of materials at the end, which I don't see happening...

yea i agree but i would like to get one to say i have one but then i think i need 2 so i can have them on the sides of a driveway or something. so 2 is my goal from those even if they are ugly.
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Way to much for stupid decore. I would like several canes, walls and probably a couple smoke out houses too but...... So expensive.
    Walls should be in game cash or VERY little event currency... They're walls!!!!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I may end up skipping the walls completely. I'll try to see what I can get at the end, but the way my current design is going, I'll need about 60 to be safe. Not even possible with 24x7 constant play (180,000 fertilizer and 96,000 DNA in case anyone is wondering).

Doesn't make sense, they're walls! What would I do with less than 10 of them?
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Way to much for stupid decore. I would like several canes, walls and probably a couple smoke out houses too but...... So expensive.
    Walls should be in game cash or VERY little event currency... They're walls!!!!

LOL just read this after I posted, my thoughts exactly. +1 again, they're walls!!!
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    This actually bugs me enough to take screenshots and do the math. If you can click me too and light this one up, that would be great.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Impossible-to-craft-enough-Monsarno-walls-before-the-event-ends/m-p/4516116#M100110
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    nissa762 wrote:
    This actually bugs me enough to take screenshots and do the math. If you can click me too and light this one up, that would be great.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Impossible-to-craft-enough-Monsarno-walls-before-the-event-ends/m-p/4516116#M100110

I'm on it!

This makes me super annoyed too. The more I think about it actually- ugh!! :evil:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    If you ask me, EA needs to drop the whole crafting nonsense entirely. It hasn't been implemented well even once since they came up with it. There's no good reason to keep trying it event after event.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I agree. The walls should be as easy to get as the phone booths in the previous event were.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I've been playing since the game first started bar a couple of months, have about 80 characters and I'm still nowhere near even crafting the farmers market let alone any decorations!!
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    If you ask me, EA needs to drop the whole crafting nonsense entirely. It hasn't been implemented well even once since they came up with it. There's no good reason to keep trying it event after event.

It's better than the wheels of misery....
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

It's better than the wheels of misery....

That's not really saying much for it. "It's better than the worst idea you've had!" Doesn't mean it's a good idea, and definitely not worth repeating event after event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!