EA Forums - Banner

Rakes?

They are used by Bob as part of his one hour task.

Replies

• trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    When does Bob come up? I don't think I'm there yet. Thanks
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2015

he appears once you build the opera stage (end of phase 2 questline)

the 3 rakes you get as a prize each had a 0.1 multiplier, I'd assume any additional rakes would as well (but white fences are cheaper)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2015
    casby wrote:

the 3 rakes you get as a prize each had a 0.1 multiplier, I'd assume any additional rakes would as well (but white fences are cheaper)

yea they do also once act 3 begins the 3 rakes will be craftable but i'm not sure if it will be for everyone or just those who didn't get it
  • LPNintendoITA
    11544 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    drosax1 wrote:
    casby wrote:

yea they do also once act 3 begins the 3 rakes will be craftable but i'm not sure if it will be for everyone or just those who didn't get it
    only the 3 that were prizes so only who didn't get the prize and only once
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2015
    drosax1 wrote:
    casby wrote:

only the 3 that were prizes so only who didn't get the prize and only once

oh ok thank you
  • suetopia
    4234 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Besides the multiplier, does anyone know if there is any benefit to having more than three?
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Besides the multiplier, does anyone know if there is any benefit to having more than three?

Its like having extra premium benches for characters to sleep or sit on throughout your Springfield.
  • suetopia
    4234 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Its like having extra premium benches for characters to sleep or sit on throughout your Springfield.

Thank you, sir! :D
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have not had the opportunity to play around with the rakes yet, but I suspect one could make an intricate scenario for Bob. A potential example, craft a hedge maze with 3 exits and hopefully watch Bob navigate through it.

For those that have been on the forum long enough (anyone other than Neo?), Moopsdude was very good at constructing a town that made his characters run an obstacle course. I think the rakes create a similar opportunity.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    The most I'd be willing to pay out for these is 3 donuts per rake. They are too expensive.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Soooo do they disappears once Bob uses them or something? I don't get why you'd need more than one (besides decorating purposes).
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    They don't disappear once you use them, if you have the rakes located in a grouping in your town and send Bob on his 1hour outdoor rake task, he'll step on a rake and then back away and walk to another rake and repeat (I have the three free rakes and he always seemed to move from rake 1-rake2 to rake 3 but idk if the rakes have to be within a certain distance
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Soooo do they disappears once Bob uses them or something? I don't get why you'd need more than one (besides decorating purposes).

They don't disappear. I placed several (13) in front of my Monsarno building and have Bob getting smacked repeatedly, lol.
  • suetopia
    4234 posts Member
    edited May 2015

They don't disappear. I placed several (13) in front of my Monsarno building and have Bob getting smacked repeatedly, lol.

It is s great visual, isn't it? :lol:
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    suetopia wrote:

It is s great visual, isn't it? :lol:

Love it :D 8) :lol:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Hahaha, I just watched it! Awesome! I can practically hear him saying "Yarr-ugh" every time. :lol:
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Any idea how to lay them out best?

I have the three that came for free and I have them placed like a "T". So every step Bob is doing is a hit. very funny to look at, but I was wondering if there is a better way to lay them (e.g. in parallel).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!