ojbee
112 posts Member
me too

any idea who starts it

Replies

• LOGANSR8RS
    25 posts
    edited May 2015
    D'oh!!!! I was less than 1000 xp from the bonus donuts!!! I had a feeling it would happen today!
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    awesome!
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:

any idea who starts it

No idea...all mine are currently busy making event currencies...new level complicates my already-hard-to-keep-up tapping pattern...

Can someone go wake up LPNintendoITA? :)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    probably homer or lisa who we cant store anyways
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Finally! We get Lunchlady Dora!!!!
  • HappyGamer73
    2397 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Looks like Lunch Lady Dora is coming with the Springfield Slaughterhouse as part of the quest line. No idea who starts it, though.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    probably homer or lisa who we cant store anyways

Not Homer since he is the only one free for me right now.
  • Slaydn
    7 posts
    edited May 2015
    Mister burns kicks it off. The first task is for Homer and Mister Burns. I have Homer on a task already since I just got Robert Terwilliger and Mister Burns has a 4 hour tasks.
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Slaydn wrote:
    Mister burns kicks it off. The first task is for Homer and Mister Burns. I have Homer on a task already since I just got Robert Terwilliger and Mister Burns has a 4 hour tasks.

But i don't think this is Level 52 task. This 4-hr questline has been kicked off in the Level 50 Springfield, too.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Pretty bad time to be doing a Level Update. I'm low on (in-game) cash, I don't have any land for these buildings and all my characters are earning currency for the event.
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow you lot are fast posters! Got kicked out to download level 52 thought I would come here to post & was beaten to it!
  • ShadowCA
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Noticed there was no new land update :cry: to go along with the new buildings. Guess I'm just going to have to start cramming things together or putting more items in storage since I have limited space left. As others have mentioned in the "need more land" thread, Ea is coming out with all of these additional items that I'd love to have but just don't have room for without completely destroying the esthetics of my Springfield.

On another note, while its nice to have another level upgrade, isn't this a bit much considering the size of the current Terwilleger event?
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Got Burns doing the first task, Homer won't be ready till later this eve.
  • DC_Sigsig
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Bombardmant boys
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Oh wow... This update is going to cause some board chaos..I hope you have people on short tasks :shock: :shock:
    Dunno what to say.
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited May 2015
    Dang it! No Android update for me yet.... :evil:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Brockman and Krusty start dialogue, with Brockman as the open character needed. The homer burns task doesn't need homer to start.
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Pretty bad time to be doing a Level Update. I'm low on (in-game) cash, I don't have any land for these buildings and all my characters are earning currency for the event.

I hear ya. I am at Level 52, but I don't have any inspirational buildings, and I still need to buy 4 more rows of the land. My peeps are busy making event currencies which itself is a daunting task for me, it seems.

I have 462139 XP out of 684600. I have a bit above $8M and 86 Donuts...... *sigh*
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This is a big building...you see...

296ln9y.jpg
  • IngrownMoney
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Kent Brockman kicks it off
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!