EA Forums - Banner

Level 52 and Money Mountain ***WALKTHROUGH***

2Next

Replies

• darnanor904
    38 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Is anyone else having task screen issues? Since the last event ended, my task screens disappear before I can put the character to work. It takes several tries and a quick tap to get them to work. :?:

And once again with the new event, my righteousness rating dropped, this time from 5 stars to 3 stars. I keep buying training walls and it's back to 5 stars, but at this rate, I will need an entire piece of land dedicated to training walls. :?
  • Suga69
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Why cant i get burns to do the mountain tasks? It tells me to "do it" but then there is nothing to do but his regular tasks. Am i missing something??
  • Brenzl
    2 posts
    edited May 2015
    How come I updated to level 52 and got Money mountain, and I was wondering why I'm not getting the Slaughterhouse which is locked in the menu. Then I noticed that I'm only level 51. But I got the two donuts and everything. Is this a known problem?
  • januaryhwb
    7 posts
    edited May 2015
    Suga69 wrote:
    Why cant i get burns to do the mountain tasks? It tells me to "do it" but then there is nothing to do but his regular tasks. Am i missing something??

I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck in the middle of Level 3... unless I want to use donuts to complete. :(
  • gustavlie757
    14 posts
    edited May 2015
    guys in my status money i have -25000/25000
    yes it's minus...
    I sent Burns to do the job few times, thinking the glitch will be back to normal, but it does not!
    now current status is still -20000/25000
    how on earth is this possible ?
    I'm on my third stage already and this is really p|ss|ng me off and wasting my time off....

can anyone explained what happens to mine?
  • theovervloet
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Isn't her name Lunchlady Doris, named after Doris Grau who voiced the character?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11440 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Isn't her name Lunchlady Doris, named after Doris Grau who voiced the character?
    if you search "lunchlady doris changes name" on google you'll find the news about the name change. it was changed after the voice actress died
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited May 2015
    I'm gonna sound like an idiot for asking this, but is there a time limit to building up money mountain? Does it have anything to do with the event, or is it not related?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11440 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm gonna sound like an idiot for asking this, but is there a time limit to building up money mountain? Does it have anything to do with the event, or is it not related?
    no timelimit at all
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited May 2015
    no timelimit at all
    Alright, thanks! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!