EA Forums - Banner

Hoarding seedlings?

kcm0984
32 posts Member
There's actually already a thread on this but it had been bumped back quite a few pages so you'll have easily missed it.

Hope it helps :D

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10331801.page

Replies

• kcm0984
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks - I did a search using 'seedlings' but didn't see that thread.

Appreciate it!

KC
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited May 2015
    I'm not saving for any special reason but I can see how it would appear that way to my neighbors as I have about 65 right now. I'm not trying to be rude I just wanted to make sure that when a neighbor leaves seeds for me that I have some to give back to them.
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have some neighbours with 200+ seeds.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I try to remember to seed people back when they seed me, and I mostly remember. :)

I had 58 today, so I (more or less) seeded every other town, then went back and got some people I missed. I don't know why they'd be hoarded, but maybe they want to make a big splash at some point?
  • pichu2727
    354 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi OP, Sorry I don't know how to add the link. However, there is also a thread (currently on page 4) that describes a bug where the mutant seeds may not be received when a neighbor sends them. (Mutant seeds may not be received). Perhaps you are also experiencing this bug. Could explain why you aren't seeing them reciprocated. Just a guess. Hope it is helpful.
    Please PM first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!