• mickyar
    35 posts
    edited May 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Choose your own answer:

1. No you will not. Just quit now
    2. Yes you will. Keep calm and tap on
    3. It does not matter. They are just pixels in a time killing game

How about you just * off? lol..... Anyone with a decent opinion?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    this event is long so should be doable for most players

not everyone here knows how often you play or how many crafting items tasked characters you have.

Essentially what you are doing is saying that you are too lazy to do the math on your own. You want someone else to figure it out for you.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Sure! I mean now they've really slashed the drop rate of Bobs in our town it may take a little longer, but I was surprised just how fast I got enough to craft the market after i levelled up to the levels I wanted.

True it's the only thing I've crafted so far, but there's still the whole of act 3 to go! :)
  • mickyar
    35 posts
    edited May 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    this event is long so should be doable for most players

not everyone here knows how often you play or how many crafting items tasked characters you have.

Essentially what you are doing is saying that you are too lazy to do the math on your own. You want someone else to figure it out for you.

I'm not really asking that? I've gave you my levels and how much stuff I've collected after that?.... I'm thinking it's not doable, but I could be wrong? I was just getting a second opinion, next time I won't even bother if people are going to have a * attitude in this place
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    You should be able to make some things. You've earned, I believe, over 30K fertiliser in less than 2/3rds of the time for the event, so you should, if you keep playing at the same pace be able to make at least half again as much as you've made previously, which is enough to craft something. It just takes a really long time to level up.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    i would watch the * off comments. Even if you dont like the joke, it makes you look like the bad guy...

I think youll be fine. I would stop upgrading and start saving. Fertilizer and corn adds up fast, so you should easily get the farmers market. Than you can save the dna for the gas and gulp
  • cjryder625
    1414 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    mickyar wrote:
    With frinks herbicide lv 15 and the monsarno lv 21.... 6885 fertilise.... 7743 corn.... 3639 dna..... Will I still have time to craft? Feels like I'm never going to be able to craft the things I want

stop levelling up and you will.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Yes! :mrgreen: Just don't level them up any more! :-)
  • 4junk3000
    5285 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    mickyar wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Choose your own answer:

1. No you will not. Just quit now
    2. Yes you will. Keep calm and tap on
    3. It does not matter. They are just pixels in a time killing game

How about you just * off? lol..... Anyone with a decent opinion?

Really now?

53 posts and this is your attitude?

Don't ask questions on a public board if you can't handle someone suggesting what you don't want to hear. If you'd like to discuss it in person I'd be happy to meet you and rearrange your - attitude.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn.gif
  • KMonk023
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I would suggest that you figure out how much fertilizer, corn, and DNA you can generate in an average day of playing and then multiply that by how many days are left of the event. I'm pretty sure I added it up right, that for all of Act 1 & 2 crafting prizes, you need 39,250 fertilizer, 13,100 corn, and 14,400 DNA to craft everything once with the exception of the Monsarno buildings because you already have those from leveling up. And then of course you'll need more for Act 3, so I'm obviously not sure how much more you'll need to get those as well. Hope this helps a bit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!