EA Forums - Banner

Update 9/5 / old news, see the other thread....

Brabsel
682 posts Member
Brabsel wrote:
New small update. I hope it fixed a few bugs. Can anyone confirm anything yet?

I know it hasn't fixed the bug where some of the characters shorter event tasks are no longer highlighted and you have to scroll down to find them, which I'd hoped it would.

It wouldnt surprise me if it fixed the money mountain glitch, but Smithers is still on his task for me so I can't check it to see.

Replies

• Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    New small update. I hope it fixed a few bugs. Can anyone confirm anything yet?

I know it hasn't fixed the bug where some of the characters shorter event tasks are no longer highlighted and you have to scroll down to find them, which I'd hoped it would.

It wouldnt surprise me if it fixed the money mountain glitch, but Smithers is still on his task for me so I can't check it to see.

I really hope it fixed that. I like the money mountain and want to slowly build it so I couldnt visit anyone the past days. Sucks that they still didnt fix the disappearing highlighting of tasks. That would have been awesome.
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited May 2015
    ios,no :(
  • LPNintendoITA
    11520 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Cvija01 wrote:
    of course not cause it was yesterday's ingame update:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10333415.page
    there's no appstore update
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Cvija01 wrote:
    of course not cause it was yesterday's ingame update:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10333415.page
    there's no appstore update

I've been playing a lot since yesterday and didnt get anything until just now? Had the game closed and reopened a lot as well. Are you sure it'san old update?
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    That probably was the update. No idea why my game is late but I doubt they would release two in a few hours. Some mod can delete or merge this.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Brabsel wrote:
    That probably was the update. No idea why my game is late but I doubt they would release two in a few hours. Some mod can delete or merge this.

Don't worry, I only got it an hour ago as well :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!