EA Forums - Banner

Bob Clones really low

It was normal for me when I logged on earlier (couple of hours ago ) so maybe you were very unlucky :(

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Ill level with you...I am experiencing the same thing. We should form a support group. Happy tapping!
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Ill level with you...I am experiencing the same thing. We should form a support group. Happy tapping!

"Hi, my name is mathumster and I have a problem with TSTO"
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

"Hi, my name is mathumster and I have a problem with TSTO"

Well that's the first step. Step two is to begun tapping happily!
  • misssnapshot
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm thinking about not tapping Bob clones anymore in my friends towns when I've collected the gasmasks. We get less clones that also pay out less gasmasks. So visiting neighbours and tapping clones is not a very neighbourino thing to do in this event, right?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited May 2015
    I'm thinking about not tapping Bob clones anymore in my friends towns when I've collected the gasmasks. We get less clones that also pay out less gasmasks. So visiting neighbours and tapping clones is not a very neighbourino thing to do in this event, right?

False, the clone spawn rate in their town and the rate of clones that appear when you are visiting are independent of each other. You should still tap all the clones you want.
  • misssnapshot
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:

False, the clone spawn rate in their town and the rate of clones that appear when you are visiting are independent of each other. You should still tap all the clones you want.

Okay, thanks :thumbup:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I forgot to shut my game off for a few hours. It was the first time I had that "town is full" warning.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!