EA Forums - Banner

So, what happens after Act III

nedimaz
207 posts Member
Just my opinion but for now I would assume that the crafting will finish in the 13 days 22 odd hours that are left on the clock, so that's 2 weeks for crafting act 3 prizes and any that you missed from earlier acts, as to what will happen with the extra days to if memory serves the 4th of June I've got no idea.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Spolier alert!!!!!!!

I have it from a reliable source that after Act 3 there will be a period of happy tapping! Maybe another level update too. Again, sorry for the spolier!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    act 3 items will be craftables in the final week.
    under the crafting screen it says Prizes will end in: 13 days. not crafting. and cecil's tasks are there till the end so
    also what's with that divisory line lol
    hLjgq.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    act 3 items will be craftables in the final week.
    under the crafting screen it says Prizes will end in: 13 days. not crafting. and cecil's tasks are there till the end so
    also what's with that divisory line lol
    Omg, that makes me feel so much better. I was thinking I had 13 days to collect masks...I calculated over 20,000 to get 1 each of the act 3 prizes, and I just barely have 20,000 fertilizer. Extra crafting time makes me feel much better about upgrading the opera house. Thanks LP!
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    So what's the actual day when crafting will end? Another week?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    act 3 ends may 26th
    crafting ends on june 4th if all goes according to the files
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    act 3 ends may 26th
    crafting ends on june 4th if all goes according to the files

So "music note" prizes end. But do mutant clones disappear too, or just give crafting currency only?

Otherwise it'd just be Cecil tasks & character tasks.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    dont take it for granted but i think they'll still be there
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Seems fair. I'm fine with Act III ending in 12 days, but with present rate of spawning of clones, it will be hard to craft everything in two weeks (some drops are rare and Act III stuff is expensive). With additional week, we have good chances to have everything.

Thanks for the answers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!